Supervisor support letter or email?

LinaM

Star Member
Mar 3, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi friends,

I am going to apply for Masters degree in University of Manitoba. They ask for supervisor support letter and letter of recommendation. Whats the format for these 2 letters? Will b thankful if I get it(letter formats) from any one of u. I just wanna create acount but it asks to upload these documents. I am in kuwait right now. And another question is from whom should I ask for 2 recommendation and supervisor support letter? If is from any of my lecturers is enough or need from HOD or other superiors? Please guide me.
Thank u in advance!

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
LinaM said:
Hi friends,

I am going to apply for Masters degree in University of Manitoba. They ask for supervisor support letter and letter of recommendation. Whats the format for these 2 letters? Will b thankful if I get it(letter formats) from any one of u. I just wanna create acount but it asks to upload these documents. I am in kuwait right now. And another question is from whom should I ask for 2 recommendation and supervisor support letter? If is from any of my lecturers is enough or need from HOD or other superiors? Please guide me.
Thank u in advance!
Letters of reference - usually, you are provided with a form or specified format by the program

Supervisor support - Before you can be admitted, you have to identify a (provisional) supervisor for your research/thesis. So you have to identify one professor in the department who you want to work with, whose research interests are similar to yours, and then you need to communicate with them, tell them about your research interests, ask them if they are willing/able to be your supervisor... It is assumed that you chose the department at U Manitoba because you want to work with this one individual.

LinaM

Star Member
Mar 3, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi friends,

Should I get the recommendation letter only from my college staffs or any other person with higher designation is enough?

mykwall

Jan 2, 2022
Hi friends,

Thank u in advance!
Hello house, pls did you get the supervisor support document

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Please how can I get a supervisor at umanitoba?
Contact professors at the university who are experienced in your research area, and who may benefit from your expertise and research. You will want to tell them about your education and provide them with your published papers, reference letters, etc. Post #3 tells you what to do.