+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

(SUPERVISA)MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE UNDERTAKING - IMM0535

situq0

Sep 27, 2023
My dad has the supervisa and he arrived Vancouver, BC at Sep 20, CBSA officer gave him a form IMM0535 - MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE UNDERTAKING. But there is no phone number on the form, the form said "I understand that provincial/territorial health authorities in Canada may wish to monitor my health. I agree to them doing so. I understand my landing in Canada is conditional upon my reporting to a provincial/territorial health clinic within 30 days of my admission to Canada as a permanent resident. "

But there is no contact on the form, how should I book an appointment for the exam?

rcincanada2019

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
My dad has the supervisa and he arrived Vancouver, BC at Sep 20, CBSA officer gave him a form IMM0535 - MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE UNDERTAKING. But there is no phone number on the form, the form said "I understand that provincial/territorial health authorities in Canada may wish to monitor my health. I agree to them doing so. I understand my landing in Canada is conditional upon my reporting to a provincial/territorial health clinic within 30 days of my admission to Canada as a permanent resident. "

But there is no contact on the form, how should I book an appointment for the exam?
I googled "bc provincial health" and found this:

https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/health/about-bc-s-health-care-system/office-of-the-provincial-health-officer

Should be a good starting point...

situq0

Sep 27, 2023

rcincanada2019

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
Thanks a lot for answering my question but seems it's not related to this form...CBSA officer told my dad that he will need to take a medical exam but the form does not show any contact. Not sure how can we book an appointment for exam...
There is a contact information for the BC Provincial Health at the bottom of the page. Try contacting them from that contact info. They should be able to answer your queries better.

Reactions: YVR123

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Thanks a lot for answering my question but seems it's not related to this form...CBSA officer told my dad that he will need to take a medical exam but the form does not show any contact. Not sure how can we book an appointment for exam...
Usually the provincial doc approach you as per their wait time. You can contact them for general queries but I don't think they will arrange an appointment like that and will ask you to wait.

situq0

Sep 27, 2023
Usually the provincial doc approach you as per their wait time. You can contact them for general queries but I don't think they will arrange an appointment like that and will ask you to wait.
Thanks a lot for answering! But if they don’t contact us within 30 days, will any bad things happen?