+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa

Abe98Kay

Sep 20, 2019
Hello everyone, I hope that you are all well. I wanted some advice regarding the Super Visa. I have just applied for a Super Visa for my mother through an agent. After sending all the documents and fees, he has sent me an email with this document called IMM5739_2/the confirmation of application submittion. The document reads as follows:

Date: June 25, 2021
Application no.: (Its written in the document but I am not writing it here)
Please quote this reference number when referring to this application.
Dear (Mother's name)
This confirms that your application has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship
Canada (IRCC) on __________________(yyyy/mm/dd).
When will IRCC contact me?
You are expected to provide a COPY of your passport with your electronic application. If IRCC
needs your physical passport, IRCC will request that you submit it to our office. IRCC will also
contact you if we require additional information, documents or an interview. For general guidance
on your application visit My immigration and citizenship application or consult the “What
Happens Next” section of the instruction guide associated with the application form you used.
Please do not send to IRCC any documentation related to this online application by mail, courier
or fax. Any mail received, other than what is received in your account, will NOT be considered.
How long will it take to process my application?
Processing times vary. Please refer to the following page for processing times related to your
application: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp
CAUTION: Do not submit multiple applications for the same service in an effort to speed up your
application. Doing this may result in both applications being processed and delay the finalization
of your application. IRCC does not refund processed applications.
Unless your application has exceeded normal processing times, please limit your correspondence
to notifying us of changes in your application.
For additional information, consult the IRCC website at .www.cic.gc.ca
Citizenship and Immigration Canada

Just wanted to know if this is legit or not. I just wanted to confirm as my family has been ripped off by an agent before(not this one, he is a referral from a friend). I have not received any sort of email on the one I provided for my mother, no online email confirmation/registration or anything, which is what concerned me. What is your guys' opinion, should I be worried or not. And is there a way to double check if her application has been submitted or not? Any help is vastly appreciated. Thank you.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think you can apply for GCMS (like your study permit) to double check if the application has been submitted.

Abe98Kay

Sep 20, 2019
@steaky thanks for the reply, just to make sure that wont interfere with the application or anything right? Or will it affect the agent's side of things? Thanks again.

mehroz995

Aug 31, 2020
Hello everyone, I hope that you are all well. I wanted some advice regarding the Super Visa. I have just applied for a Super Visa for my mother through an agent. After sending all the documents and fees, he has sent me an email with this document called IMM5739_2/the confirmation of application submittion. The document reads as follows:

Date: June 25, 2021
Application no.: (Its written in the document but I am not writing it here)
Please quote this reference number when referring to this application.
Dear (Mother's name)
This confirms that your application has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship
Canada (IRCC) on __________________(yyyy/mm/dd).
When will IRCC contact me?
You are expected to provide a COPY of your passport with your electronic application. If IRCC
needs your physical passport, IRCC will request that you submit it to our office. IRCC will also
contact you if we require additional information, documents or an interview. For general guidance
on your application visit My immigration and citizenship application or consult the “What
Happens Next” section of the instruction guide associated with the application form you used.
Please do not send to IRCC any documentation related to this online application by mail, courier
or fax. Any mail received, other than what is received in your account, will NOT be considered.
How long will it take to process my application?
Processing times vary. Please refer to the following page for processing times related to your
application: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp
CAUTION: Do not submit multiple applications for the same service in an effort to speed up your
application. Doing this may result in both applications being processed and delay the finalization
of your application. IRCC does not refund processed applications.
Unless your application has exceeded normal processing times, please limit your correspondence
to notifying us of changes in your application.
For additional information, consult the IRCC website at .www.cic.gc.ca
Citizenship and Immigration Canada

Just wanted to know if this is legit or not. I just wanted to confirm as my family has been ripped off by an agent before(not this one, he is a referral from a friend). I have not received any sort of email on the one I provided for my mother, no online email confirmation/registration or anything, which is what concerned me. What is your guys' opinion, should I be worried or not. And is there a way to double check if her application has been submitted or not? Any help is vastly appreciated. Thank you.
You can call the IRCC's contact number and provide them with the application number to verify if your application has been submitted correctly or not. It will not have any impact on your application if you just want to confirm the status.