+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SUPER VISA

Porus

Sep 9, 2013
I got a SuperVisa for my mother 3 years ago. All the medicals etc were done then. My mother could not come then, and is planning to visit now for 2 years.

Q1 - Does she need a new medical?

Q2 - If so, how can she arrange it? Can she just contact the Panel Doctor who did her medical when she applied for the Super Visa 3 years back, and quote the Super Visa reference?

Thanks

indylyn03

Apr 25, 2018
Hi There,I am in the same situation with you now, My mom got approved 2019 .Due pandemic We decided to delay her coming to Canada .But because I'm pregnant now and needing extra support from Mom.I was planning for mom to enter Canada by July 2021.With Your Mom similar situation did She need to re do medical ? Is there any other documents that needs to be update or submitted again before she enter Canada?
Please Advise! Thank you in advance

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi There,I am in the same situation with you now, My mom got approved 2019 .Due pandemic We decided to delay her coming to Canada .But because I'm pregnant now and needing extra support from Mom.I was planning for mom to enter Canada by July 2021.With Your Mom similar situation did She need to re do medical ? Is there any other documents that needs to be update or submitted again before she enter Canada?
Please Advise! Thank you in advance
When does her supervisa expire?