+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa Timeline -- Islamabad, Pakistan

waseem0008

Jun 1, 2012
Supervisa-Parents said:
Congrats to all those who have been able to get the SuperVisa for their parents.

For all of us newbies trying to go through the process, it will really help if you vetrans can share your experiences.

shazia74 /adzees /waseem0008 : would appreciate if you or someone could tell us where we could get a good rate for the medical insurance.
I am applying for the Supervisa for my both of my parents and they only want to visit me for 6 months, even then do i need insurance for the whole year.

Thanks.
My parents said they can't live more than two months but I have purchased insurance for a year. There are different companies which offer insurance with an average rate of $1700~$2000 based upon age and dedutable. If you want to buy zero dedutable, it will go up; similarly if they have pre-medical conditions, it will go up. I have posted a link to different companies who offer SUPER VISA insurance. See in previous pages. Not have that link right not, it could be in the previous page.

WASEEM

cmandy

Star Member
Mar 6, 2010
Does anyone know why additional medical information for super visa is requested after medical already done

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
Supervisa-Parents said:
Congrats to all those who have been able to get the SuperVisa for their parents.

For all of us newbies trying to go through the process, it will really help if you vetrans can share your experiences.

shazia74 /adzees /waseem0008 : would appreciate if you or someone could tell us where we could get a good rate for the medical insurance.
I am applying for the Supervisa for my both of my parents and they only want to visit me for 6 months, even then do i need insurance for the whole year.

Thanks.
One year insurance is one of the super visa requirement. If your parents leave in 6 months then you can get the rest of the money refunded only IF you have bo claim made in those six months. The visa processing for my mother is still under process, and i got the insurance through manulife for about 1700 a year.

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
cmandy said:
Does anyone know why additional medical information for super visa is requested after medical already done
Depends on the medical results. The regular medical test is the basic test. If any of the results are questionable then sometimes ask the applicant to gonthrough with additional tests to clarify any doubts.

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
cmandy said:
Thanks for your reply,do you thhink she will still get the visa after second medical.
Bro it all depends on the medical results. Did she have any medical history?

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
Alhamdullilah. My mom got her passport back today with 4 year multiple entry Super Visa. Thanks every one to remember us in your prayers. ...

waseem0008

Jun 1, 2012
cmandy said:
TB is suspected so another eray is required ,do you think visa will be refused because of tb
Just pray from GOD for visa..........TB is one of three diseases which they don't allow visa. Other are Hypatitus and Aids.

toto1234

Aug 8, 2012
My father entered Canada on super visa and the immigration office at the airport just put the stamp without mentioning the period of stay. Is that stay is for 2 years or six months. Kindly let me know if that stay is for six months then what i have to do to make it two years.

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
R you sure that the CBSA agent did not write any thing on top of the entry stamp? You can always call CiC and confirm with them.

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
CBSaA response in regards o return or one way ticket

There is no requirement for a visitor to possess a return ticket when travelling to Canada. Visitors do need to satisfy the officer at the port of entry that they will leave Canada at the end of their authorized stay and that they have sufficient funds to support themselves during their visit to Canada.

For more information on visiting Canada, please visit Citizenship and Immigration Canada's (CIC) Web site at:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/apply-who.asp

For all other questions related to this matter, we recommend that you contact CIC at 1-888-242-2100. To speak directly to a representative, press 1 for English or 2 for French and 0 four times.

If you are located outside of Canada, please contact your nearest Canada visa office. A list of offices can be found at:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/index.asp

You can also access additional contact information at the following Web site:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/index.asp

Thank you for contacting the Canada Border Services Agency.

cmandy

Star Member
Mar 6, 2010
2nd medical done ,DMP said he do not see ny tb,now ottawa will have to review the results.Do you think visa will be issued.

Haitokin

Star Member
Aug 28, 2011
For the widest selection of insurance policies that meet the super visa insurance requirements, you can check online (over ten policies from Travel Guard, Travel Underwriters, TIC, SRMRM (Special Risks), Manulife, RSA, GMS, Bluecross, and more: BestQuote Travel Insurance Agency

Or, call 1-888-888-0510

In my client's experience, usual processing time through Pakistan is 10-15 weeks, although some people (medical reasons, etc.) have taken longer then 8 months!

Best of luck too all applicants!