18th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived alhamdullilah
Passport Req..
6th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
hi everyone,

my parents got medical request for supervisa, my mom status now shows passed whereas my dad status shows "We have requested a medical exam. Check your messages below for details." but i havent recieved any message ..i am confused , please assist ?

twuser

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
Any 2017 super visa applicants still waiting for a visa? Feb 1st week online applicant still waiting for an update. The only update I see if medicals passed.

Side question, are online applications routed to the applicant's local visa office? or do they go in to some central queue?

laxlegend

Nov 21, 2013
Hi,
I applied online SuperVisa for my Mother-Inlaw on 13 January 2017 and they asked for Medical in 9 days. After the medical was submitted, till now we haven't got any reply. Its already been like 8 weeks now.
How long are they going to take?

Thank you,
Lakpa Sherpa

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
Hey guys
I applied for supervisa for my mon in Jan
Today they refused my mother's supervisa that we never provided passport but we never received passport request.

Do you know what should we do??
Thank you

satindsi

Jul 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2013
Doc's Request.
24-11-2013 SP2
Nomination.....
07-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-05-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
21-05-2015, In process on 26-05-2015
Med's Request
08-06-2015
Med's Done....
13-06-2015, Medical Received on 20-06-2015, DM on 17-08-2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
18-08-2015, PP recd with VISA 27-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-08-2015
LANDED..........
07-10-2015
I have same situation....any update from your end??

Smileforu said:
Online Status changed :
We received your application.
Medical Passed
We do not need additional documents.
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made. In help section, it shows '' We have reached a final decision on your application.
If your application is approved, we will send you instructions on what to do next.
These instructions will be sent to your account.
If your application is refused, we will send you the reason(s) for the refusal.''

I have not received PPR request and what should I expect from this update ?? Please help as I am confused.

twuser

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
cheire said:
Hey guys
I applied for supervisa for my mon in Jan
Today they refused my mother's supervisa that we never provided passport but we never received passport request.

Do you know what should we do??
Thank you
Was it an online application or a paper based application? VFS offices usually take passport with the application these days.

yesjeek

Mar 20, 2011
Hi All
i have applied for super visa for my parents, Any one suggest the processing times from India.

Date applied : Feb 13, 2017
Medicals:Was done before application submission
received additional document request from Banglore: Feb 20, 2017
Submitted additional document: March 7, 2017
Online status: Medicals passed, application in process.

Please suggest the anticipated time for processing
J

T.Rex87

Feb 12, 2016
Hi friends! I'm working on super visa application for my parents. I'm in the process of gathering all the documents req'd. I have couple of questions:

is Police Clearance Certificate req'd for my parents for super visa application?
My father will include a covering letter, is it imp to include a covering letter from my mother as well?
my father is working and can prove his funds and assets but my mother is a housewife, is it imp to show any funds in mother's account or any asset?

Thank you!

jayeshaminnew

Apr 25, 2014
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
18-08-2014
Med's Request
06-11-2014
Med's Done....
19-11-2014
Passport Req..
26-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-03-2015
T.Rex87 said:
Hi friends! I'm working on super visa application for my parents. I'm in the process of gathering all the documents req'd. I have couple of questions:

is Police Clearance Certificate req'd for my parents for super visa application? Not Required
My father will include a covering letter, is it imp to include a covering letter from my mother as well? No, Your father's is fine
my father is working and can prove his funds and assets but my mother is a housewife, is it imp to show any funds in mother's account or any asset? No, Your father's fund is fine. No need to show mother's

Thank you!

UoW111

Aug 19, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello friends!

I'm in process of applying Super Visa for my parents.

Can I apply using my CIC account or should I create one for either my dad or mom?

Thanks.

0001buddies

Star Member
Sep 5, 2014
Brampton,ON
Hi Buddies,

I need u r help.
I am just preparing super visa application for my parents. can anyone suggest me what is a good method for applying like online or paper application and what about medicals can we go for upfront or on request of CIC. is there a specific format for the invitation letter?
Plz reply thanks.

sindhugururaj

Dec 5, 2014
Am planning to apply super visa for my dad after 2 TRV refusals,
in the application:
1. should there be a mention of previous 2 refusals(reasons: travel history, sufficiant funds host/applicant, ties to home country)?
2. what is are the best reason/explanation to provide for 2 refusals
3. should he include a cover letter mentioning the reasons for 2 refusals?

thank you

twuser

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
0001buddies said:
Hi Buddies,

I need u r help.
I am just preparing super visa application for my parents. can anyone suggest me what is a good method for applying like online or paper application and what about medicals can we go for upfront or on request of CIC. is there a specific format for the invitation letter?
Plz reply thanks.
Based on my experience go for paper application, fewer chances of missing docs, signatures as you have a second set of eyes from VFS and also much faster processing (again based on my experience), but again you never know with CIC, in your case they might just take the same amount of time as they do with online applications. CIC is funny, only if you aren't the applicant.