+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa - anyone applied as yet?

nanaykopo

Star Member
Apr 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your mom is the one that needs to apply for the visa (remember it's her visa) you're just inviting her, that's why you need to send her an invitation letter and some proof that you and your husband meet the minimum Low Income Cut Off. It says in the cic that visa office in Russia is in Moscow.

Notice of assessment- That's what the CRA sends us every year after we filed our income tax return, it will show your annual income, tax deducted etc etc.

Or you could also send recent t4's or pay stub. I think you should really read the whole Supervisa link in the cic website. You will also see what you need to include in the invitation letter. And all the application forms your mom needed to complete.

Someone also posted a sample of their invitation letter in this forum, just try to find it, browse the pages. It will give you more idea.

Goodluck on your application! :)

prashr

Mar 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ipskang said:
Someone asked me for the letter of invitation. I invited my mother so If you are inviting both parents/mother in law/father in law, please change it accordingly Here it is

Subject: Application for Temporary Resident Visa (Super Visa) for Parent Name

We, Your Name and Spouse Name (married since xxxx), of City Name, in the Province of Province Name, Canada

DO SOLEMNLY DECLARE:

1. We are both Permanent residents of Canada.
2. That we are residing at Your Address
3. I, Your Name ( DOB: Your Date of Birth), am gainfully employed as Position/Profile at Employer name since Month Year
4.I, Spouse Name ( DOB: Your Date of Birth), am gainfully employed as Position/Profile at Employer name since Month Year
5. That we have sufficient income and bank balance to satisfy the undertaking here in given.(T4's & Letter of Employement attached)
6. We have invited Your Name's mother, Parent Name ( DOB: Your Date of Birth) resident of Mother's Permanent Address to visit us here in Your City .
7. That whilst the mother is visiting Canada, we will support all the expenses for the mother including stay, food, medical, insurance, travel etc. We will also be responsible
for all the costs related to their visit including health insurance.
8. We hereby undertake to the Government of Province Name and Canada to be fully responsible for the living expenses of the mother during their stay in Canada as a visitor. We further undertake to use best efforts to ensure that she will leave Canada when legally
required to do so.
9. The sole purpose of applying for the mother's visa is that she can visit her son and daughter-in-law whenever she wishes. She has her own house and has rented out few properties that is on her name. She has no intent to stay here in Canada permanently. She is going to spend 7-8 months with us this time and planning to come in Month Year

10. AND We make this Solemn Declaration conscientiously believing it to be true and knowing that it is for the same force and effects as if made under oath.
Copies of all the documents, in support to this Affidavit, are attached herewith.

Regards
Your Name & Spouse Name

Address

Phone Numbers

Signatures
This is the format posted by ipskang on page 29 of this thread.

PR

YuliyaD

Feb 15, 2012
neemann said:
Sorry to hear about this. Taking this to court is a right decision. For the benefit of others can you tell that at what stage she was refused. Have they asked for the medical or not??? What was the timeline like??
The decision has been made right after the consulate received the application, pretty much on the same day...

angel77

Jun 12, 2012
Hi, we hav also applied for my mother in law at the Chandigarh office, she did her medical on 9th April in Ludhiana and submitted her passport and medical at vfs Jalandhar on April 10th. We never got a response ever since then, I tried to email them but they dont reply. I dunno Whts going on.I'm so tired of waiting its been more then 5 months for the whole procedure. So dissappointing. ???

Romeo0021

Jun 9, 2012
angel77 said:
Hi, we hav also applied for my mother in law at the Chandigarh office, she did her medical on 9th April in Ludhiana and submitted her passport and medical at vfs Jalandhar on April 10th. We never got a response ever since then, I tried to email them but they dont reply. I dunno Whts going on.I'm so tired of waiting its been more then 5 months for the whole procedure. So dissappointing. ???
Call the doctor and ask what date they sent the medicals to the Canadian High Commission. The visa should come after 3 weeks the doctor send your medical report. Doctor suppose to tell you the date and tracking number of the courier if you call back.
Hope that helps.

prashr

Mar 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You're very welcome and a big thank you to ipskang for posting it in the first place.

neemann

Star Member
Apr 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-June-2010
Doc's Request.
10-08-2015
File Transfer...
16-10-2015
Med's Request
16-10-2015
Med's Done....
03-Nov-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Romeo0021 said:
Call the doctor and ask what date they sent the medicals to the Canadian High Commission. The visa should come after 3 weeks the doctor send your medical report. Doctor suppose to tell you the date and tracking number of the courier if you call back.
Hope that helps.
Thats correct, call the doctor. My parents did the same, there medical was done at Ludhiana on 14th June and they sent the passports again on 19th June thru' VFS jalandhar. My dad call the doctor office and they said that they have already sent the medicals. Even the VFS guys told my dad that they should hear back in around 15days. I am hoping we will hear something around 7th July.

Hope for the best !!!!!

rupesh

Star Member
Sep 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi I need advise from anyone who experienced my scenario or know abt this...

My mother did application for super visa .. Issued medical within one week... done medical and submitted passport to VFS office (after one week of medical.. June 26,2012).. received phone call on July 5, 2012 from CHC NewDelhi but my mother doesn't understand English ...I gave my mother phone number and my email address in application form..

Do they inform if they issue Visa ?
Really I am confused .. Plz help me what should I do next... Is there any case who received call from CHC NewDelhi for super visa...

rajdeepa

Mar 22, 2009
Probably you can call the CHC, delhi to know what's happening out there and inform them that your mom has received a call. They also have email: delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca. You can either email them or call to know the reason behind the call.

hellovn

Jul 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is a very useful topic guys. I'm going to submit my parents' super visa application to HCMC office soon.

rupesh

Star Member
Sep 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajdeepa said:
Probably you can call the CHC, delhi to know what's happening out there and inform them that your mom has received a call. They also have email: delhi-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca. You can either email them or call to know the reason behind the call.
Thank you for your reply..
I tried to call them and I was told that they do not entertain any phone inquiry.. now only option left is e-mail but will it make process longer or any impact of my email on processing time of my mothers supervisa / case ... Do they send e-mail / letter for notifying any required document or anything even though we do not respond to their call (bcaz I don't know what was the matter)?

LATTIM

Jul 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2008
File Transfer...
02-05-2012
Med's Request
12-07-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
15-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-01-2013
LANDED..........
25-01-2013
rupesh said:
Thank you for your reply..
I tried to call them and I was told that they do not entertain any phone inquiry.. now only option left is e-mail but will it make process longer or any impact of my email on processing time of my mothers supervisa / case ... Do they send e-mail / letter for notifying any required document or anything even though we do not respond to their call (bcaz I don't know what was the matter)?
My Mom got Supervisa from Chandigarh on July 16,2012
Applied on 05/06 got passport back with medical request on 13/06 medical done on 21/06
Passport resubmitted on 04/07