+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa 2022

christina19

Feb 16, 2023
Hey guys, what happens if I don't get any decision on the supervisa application and the medical will be expired at the end of the month?

JesuS-LorD

Sep 8, 2023
hi, supervisa medical for my mom is valid at the time of application is submitted (and PASSED from previous application) but expiring in 3 days. do you know if they are gonna ask for a new one.

christina19

Feb 16, 2023
hi, supervisa medical for my mom is valid at the time of application is submitted (and PASSED from previous application) but expiring in 3 days. do you know if they are gonna ask for a new one.
I have the same issue. Medical has expired now and I'm not sure if they will ask for a new one or would just consider it extended.

Dude29

Star Member
Dec 23, 2019
Hi, can someone please help me out with these below questions?

In 2022, I applied for my Parent's super visa and it was approved but only approved until both of my parent's passport validity. My father's passport & visa expired last year, he got his new passport. My mother's passport & visa expiring end of this year but she will be renewing her passport now.

Questions I have are:

-- Can I apply for both my parent's Super Visa renewal regardless of when their visas expired/expiring?
-- I understand the application will be from scratch but do they will still need to do Medical? And would they need to show insurance for the application?
-- I started the application on GCKey just to see what options I would get but I don't see the Super Visa option for them, I just see the Visitor Visa option for them, even though it does say will be valid for 10 years. Is this changed for everyone now? No more Super Visa option?
-- What is the timeline of getting visas approved in recent times?

Thanks,
Dude29

Sejn

Apr 23, 2021
Hi,

We applied for a Super Visa for my mother-in-law and co-signed the invitation letter. We have a question regarding the application form: for the question "Has someone else invited you?", should we answer "Yes" and include my name, or is co-signing the invitation letter sufficient?

Thank you.

CA98712

Dec 9, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Hi Friends,
My parents have visitor visa and currently I am applying super visa for them. In case super visa is not approved and they travel to Canada and after we get approval of super visa than whether they need to go back to home country to submit passport or they can submit passport in Canada for super visa stamping.

hongho

Mar 17, 2016
trying my luck in this old thread. can anyone please let me know if they received PG-1 for their parents or V-1? I applied for super visa for my mom in May 2024 and today my mom just received the passport back with V-1 stamp. I applied online on the IRCC portal. I have submitted a webform asking for their review but also want to ask if anyone is in the same boat/has experienced this and if there's anything I should also do?