+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Summary for main reasons of rejection

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
I started reading the thread of reasons for rejection and it seems to be never ending would someone please summarize the main common reasons for rejections till i manage to finish reading the thread it would be appreciated and useful for all of us.thanks in advance

ozlis

Oct 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wolverine17 said:
I started reading the thread of reasons for rejection and it seems to be never ending would someone please summarize the main common reasons for rejections till i manage to finish reading the thread it would be appreciated and useful for all of us.thanks in advance
So you would like someone else to go through a summarize the reasons for rejection thread for you? There are literally hundreds of ways people have been rejected.

Mostly not meeting the requirements, not reading the requirements correctly or not providing the correct information.

lifein360

Jan 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan 17, 2017
Med's Done....
Feb 20, 2017
Passport Req..
Mar 20, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 24, 2017
LANDED..........
Apr 23, 2017
ozlis said:
So you would like someone else to go through a summarize the reasons for rejection thread for you? There are literally hundreds of ways people have been rejected.

Mostly not meeting the requirements, not reading the requirements correctly or not providing the correct information.
:D :D response made my day

Johyo

Sep 10, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ozlis gave you the perfect summary...

"Mostly not meeting the requirements, not reading the requirements correctly or not providing the correct information"

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
ozlis said:

Not really am going to try and finish it anyways but i am already preparing my documents now and would like to know the main reasons so that i will be cautious when preparing because it will take me sometime to read that huge thread and i believe a summary will benefit everyone not only me and anyways i will try to make a summary myself for everyone when i finish reading it hopefully.thanks

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
iAgree said:
Wolv,

Most of the reasons for rejections point at a missing document or information. I would say u should just double check the documents and information before submitting or else there is docveri.com
Not sure everyone should send this company information that could cause identity theft. If you do please make sure any information is blocked out that could be used.

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Even I have tried reading that thread.. But couldn't go beyond a limit. I was surprised to know from there that even Asivad got rejected once for proof of funds!

Common reasons I came across are:

1) Degree copy missing
2) Incorrect PCC submission/missing PCC without LOE
3) Unjustifiable proof of funds
4) I have seen others quote this - missing ECA, missing IELTS - never read anyone posting directly
5) Reference letter does not confirm to NOC lead statements
6) Black & white scans
7) Missing passport pages
8) Hiding/Missing a past visa refusal

Berty3000

Star Member
Jan 17, 2017
The stamps in my passport are randomly distributed with some pages blank with subsequent ones stamped. Should I just scan every page so they don't think I'm hiding something as the pages are numbered?

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Berty3000 said:
The stamps in my passport are randomly distributed with some pages blank with subsequent ones stamped. Should I just scan every page so they don't think I'm hiding something as the pages are numbered?
Can we stick to the topic of this thread please, especially since the other "reasons for rejection" thread is really now out of topic? This is not the place to be asking about your case unless it was already rejected.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
barbs said:
Black and white scans?? Really? I didn't know documents had to be in colour. Now I'm scared
It asks for police certs in colour at least. There should really be much reason for a b&w scan anyway these days.

devnill

Dec 5, 2015
DEEPCUR said:
Even I have tried reading that thread.. But couldn't go beyond a limit. I was surprised to know from there that even Asivad got rejected once for proof of funds!

Common reasons I came across are:

1) Degree copy missing
2) Incorrect PCC submission/missing PCC without LOE
3) Unjustifiable proof of funds
4) I have seen others quote this - missing ECA, missing IELTS - never read anyone posting directly
5) Reference letter does not confirm to NOC lead statements
6) Black & white scans
7) Missing passport pages
8) Hiding/Missing a past visa refusal
7 is only applicable to OINP and other PNP programs. I have never heard of any rejection from CIC for missing passport pages.

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Thanks for anyone contributing here,anyways am reading the thread but i know it will take me sometime to finish it and as soon as i do i will make a new thread with a summary to help all members

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Wolverine17 said:
How come?you should upload pcc for any country you lived in for a total of 6 months since the age of 18 i think
Maybe they moved to Canada to study before they turned 18 and they haven't been home

Omidahomie

Aug 23, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
September 4th, 2016
Nomination.....
CRS of 496
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
IELTS Request
Overall score of 8
bellaluna said:
Can we stick to the topic of this thread please, especially since the other "reasons for rejection" thread is really now out of topic? This is not the place to be asking about your case unless it was already rejected.
Lol. Really bothers me when ppl say go to the correct thread , or this is irrelevant.

How lame. We are all here to share information not hide it or be annoying about it. Its a good question and relevant.