+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Suggestion for 2 year program-construction project management

Dec 20, 2020
Hello, we have done a lot of research on 2 year programs for construction project management and cant decide which college to select. Please advice if you know any affordable college with 2 years pg diploma course in construction project management.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
you reply if you have an answer rather than asking questions in return. do not waste your time and mine as well
You said you did research. Given no information about yourself, your background or the province you want to study in. This is a volunteer forum so do your own research and come back with your options. We are not here to do the work for you. Hire a consultant.

Reactions: wonderbly
Dec 20, 2020
You said you did research. This is a volunteer forum so do your own research and come back with your options. We are not here to do the work for you. Hire a consultant.
I did not ask you to work for me. someone who has already taken the same course might help me, why are you so concerned with my question. do your work rather than putting your head in unwanted conversations. at least it could help you grow your mind and heart. do not reply to this please

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
I did not ask you to work for me. someone who has already taken the same course might help me, why are you so concerned with my question. do your work rather than putting your head in unwanted conversations. at least it could help you grow your mind and heart. do not reply to this please
You are new here and you are already antagonising someone that can actually help and give you meaningful advice. Way to go.