+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

suggest me

anjali_chd

Jun 4, 2013
guys i have done b tech with 74 % i want to do pg diploma in computer networks and security.i am confused between george brown and concordia university college of alberta.gbc providing the one year pg diploma course in my field where as concordia college providing th two year masters course in network security.

pls suggest me what shouild i go for???

aman singh

Oct 26, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2011
Med's Done....
20-03-2011
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2011
LANDED..........
28-04-2011
Both are good option.
But definitely i will suggest Masters.

Good Luck.

manbir_aulakh

May 30, 2013
hi anjali
which college you selected....i have also offer letter of these two colleges and i selected cuca because course of cuca is better than gbc college....

manbir_aulakh

May 30, 2013
hi prokrito
but i am going for MISSM(masters of information security management) and this course is in list ...please suggest .....

prokrito

Star Member
Apr 2, 2013
Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please read carefully, I can't help you, you have to contact with your institution

*Selected programs only as listed. Please contact the Designated Institutional Representative (DIR) at the institution for more information.

LuvDuggal

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
8(R-7 L-8.5 W-6 S-7.5)
manbir_aulakh said:
hi prokrito
but i am going for MISSM(masters of information security management) and this course is in list ...please suggest .....
Arre veere tu kun tention laenda hai * aes waaste laya ..kunki sirf kujh courses hi elligible haege ne * waaliyan universtiyan vch jinade naam likhe hoya hai..enanu chhad ke hor koi course waaste WORK PERMIT nhi miluga.. par MISSM aede vch listed aa tenu load laen di koi lod ni

prokrito

Star Member
Apr 2, 2013
Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please use English as a medium of conversation in this forum. This is an international forum, your answer might help another member.

LuvDuggal

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
8(R-7 L-8.5 W-6 S-7.5)
prokrito said:
Please use English as a medium of conversation in this forum. This is an international forum, your answer might help another member.
Dude for your kind information nowhere is this written that any other language can not be written, :eek:

And on second thoughts the person concerned with this query does understand the language i have written ;) :p ;D

And for your enlightenment,All programs mentioned in the list with the respective universities under * category are valid for post grad work permit and

programs

other than this are not valid and they are not even mentioned in the list ,So in case chosen program is not listed so to confirm the fact we can contact university

premises.

Hope this helps clarifying doubts for respective concern for everyone !!

design2ke

Jun 18, 2013
lubdorrial...prokitto is right...dont put any other language...its an international forum that are forgotton u..pls dont do that.

LuvDuggal

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
8(R-7 L-8.5 W-6 S-7.5)
design2ke said:
lubdorrial...prokitto is right...dont put any other language...its an international forum that are forgotton u..pls dont do that.
Then get that language correct in your mind,International forum does mean that all students all over world can converse among each other in the best possible way and the way you communicate depends on the priority,What if i do not understand the way you speak english and i can make the concerned person understand the situation in an effective way in another language and that may prove to be blessing in disguise for him.

Please do not force anyone,If the topic had been concerned with you i would have spoke to you in english ,But dude the person i was talking to and i were comfortable in that language so please do not bother teaching me ethics.