+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Suggesition needed abt Re:apply with different NOC

Murs

Feb 2, 2009
Dear All,
I've Applied for FSW at march '08 with Category Administrative officer which is not a recognized category in new declaration.
I had 3 yrs Job experience with a renowned computer training provider in my home country as the Center Manager, But at the same time I was serving as the corporate computer course trainer. Now dilemma is that I Applied as administrative officer which is suppose to be canceled.
I've all the document as the computer trainer as well.
If I withdraw my application before they reject, can I apply again with as Computer trainer? Or it will make them confuse as I've declared myself as administrative officer at previous application at same time frame, same company?

honestly needed your kind advice.

charmeuse

Jan 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 10, 2008
AOR Received.
September 3, 2008
Med's Request
December 12, 2009
Med's Done....
December 24, 2009
Interview........
November 9, 2009
Passport Req..
December 12, 2009. Recd. by CHC on Jan 15, 2010.
VISA ISSUED...
February 4, 2010. E-cas status changed on 9 Feb, recd on 10 Feb.
LANDED..........
Smooth landing on June 26, 2010.
I feel that if you withdraw your application before they have had a chance to look at it, you should be okay. Did you get an AOR/file number for this application? As far as I know, they don't keep the details of the withdrawn applications. Now, rejected ones would be a different thing altogether. So, do your best to withdraw it at the latest and re-apply with the job code corresponding to the ministerial list.

Again, I've no idea if this advice is good. Just thinking logically here...

ManiB

Star Member
May 11, 2007
Hi there,

Are you applying from the London embassy? If so, drop me an email and I can let you know how we changed our application.

Kind Regards

ManiB

Murs

Feb 2, 2009
1. I got AOR/FIle no and its showing 'in Process' But as I applied after 27th Feb and my category is not listed, so I'm pretty sure it's coming to an end with rejection @charmeuse

2.No. As my Home country in Bangladesh I Applied to Singapore . Though I'm in UK from Last 4 years I've chance to apply to London as well. Do u think for re-apply it wld be a good Idea? may I've ur mail Id @ManiB