+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Submitting schedule A and police certificate

winy

Jul 18, 2017
Hello! My husband and I have submitted our application and he has received a request to submit schedule A and police certificate. The due date is 21.01.2018. He submitted everything last week through his online account (GCKey). He uploaded the files (the form was validated and he signed electronically when submitting) and now in the supporting docs section in the "details" column it says: "Replacement provided. Uploaded filename: ...". We are not sure if this means that they have received the files or not. The due date is coming up and we are getting a bit nervous. No e-mails/messages from CIC. If they haven't received the files we could send them by carrier, but we are running out of time. Btw, all the "instructions", "options" and "required by" columns became empty after submitting the files, even though they all contained information before.
Does anynody know what this "replacement provided. Uploaded filename" status means? Perhaps we did something wrong? Thank you!

WeegieInOttawa

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London (UK)
App. Filed.......
24-10-2017
AOR Received.
08-12-2017
File Transfer...
24-01-2018
Med's Request
11-12-2017
Med's Done....
02-01-2018
Hello! My husband and I have submitted our application and he has received a request to submit schedule A and police certificate. The due date is 21.01.2018. He submitted everything last week through his online account (GCKey). He uploaded the files (the form was validated and he signed electronically when submitting) and now in the supporting docs section in the "details" column it says: "Replacement provided. Uploaded filename: ...". We are not sure if this means that they have received the files or not. The due date is coming up and we are getting a bit nervous. No e-mails/messages from CIC. If they haven't received the files we could send them by carrier, but we are running out of time. Btw, all the "instructions", "options" and "required by" columns became empty after submitting the files, even though they all contained information before.
Does anynody know what this "replacement provided. Uploaded filename" status means? Perhaps we did something wrong? Thank you!
You're good. They are submitted/received. You arent meant to receive an email to say they have been successfully submitted. Mine looks exactly like yours.

Reactions: Jemnay

may88

Jun 23, 2017
Hi! I'm in the exact same situation. Did you have any luck? Should I be worried?
Thanks!

WeegieInOttawa

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London (UK)
App. Filed.......
24-10-2017
AOR Received.
08-12-2017
File Transfer...
24-01-2018
Med's Request
11-12-2017
Med's Done....
02-01-2018
Hi! I'm in the exact same situation. Did you have any luck? Should I be worried?
Thanks!
Same situation as in you submitted and you didn't receive a confirmation?! If so, same answer applies..you don't receive a confirmation. "Replacement provided" IS your confirmation.

may88

Jun 23, 2017
Same situation as in you submitted and you didn't receive a confirmation?! If so, same answer applies..you don't receive a confirmation. "Replacement provided" IS your confirmation.
How long does it take?? It's already been more than a month.

nb808

Mar 12, 2018
Do you have to submit the Sched A and the PCC at the same time? I want to get my Sched A submitted ASAP because I have an OWP application in as well.

Also - does my spouse (sponsor) need to submit Sched A?

Sikuya

Star Member
Mar 12, 2018
Do you have to submit the Sched A and the PCC at the same time? I want to get my Sched A submitted ASAP because I have an OWP application in as well.

Also - does my spouse (sponsor) need to submit Sched A?
...no need for schedule A for sponspor