+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Submitted Docs to London

thamsinkumar

Jun 1, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all and specially Respected Serior Members..

I want some help and guidance..

I have sent my full docs to London office.. before 10 days..

Please tell me. now what will happen ?? will they acknowledge ?? as till now i havent got any acknowledgement.. and what is Ecas ??

still when i check online.. it says.. initial review complete ..nothing about new Dos..please help me out..

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thamsinkumar said:
Hi all and specially Respected Serior Members..

I want some help and guidance.. sure
I have sent my full docs to London office.. before 10 days..

Please tell me. now what will happen ?? will they acknowledge ?? as till now i havent got any acknowledgement.. and what is Ecas ?? surely, they will. if u have sent it around 1st of june, my guess is u will receive the acknowledgement within 2 months by normal post. ECAS= electronic client application staus. just go the following link & follow the instructions on the screen, the rest is very very easy:
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/?app=ecas&lang=en

still when i check online.. it says.. initial review complete ..nothing about new Dos..please help me out.. i thinkl (not 100% sure) u won't be able to see that they have received ur docs until u receive the acknowledgement from LDN :( . so my guess is to be able to see that u might need to wait another couple of months.

a very best of luck & i wish u get the visa within the shortest possible time...