+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

submited procedural fairness documents, no answer yet

RaghuRam123

Star Member
Nov 14, 2016
Hi, I am the sponsor of my Husband, applied for spousal sponsorship family class in February 2018. All the steps of the procedure went well and he even went to medical Exam and pass the exam. We thought everything is fine until October 12, 2018. My husband received an email letter from the Visa officer; a procedural fairness letter which was asking to provide more details on how my husband and I will be able to financially support our selves once he lands in Canada.

When I was applying on February, I had a job with minimum wage and I know it did not satisfy the visa officer. Now I have a job with a good salary and we submitted all the documents on October 25th, 2018 according to the procedural fairness request. The due date for submission was November 12th and we even submitted very early. My husband and I are counting each day and hoping we will get visa soon before Christmas. My two questions here are,
1) Is there any possibility that the officer will stamp before the Christmas Holidays? Do they still work on Christmas season? Any Hope?:(
2) Usually how long it takes after procedural fairness letter to receive Visa?

Thank you for your answers in advance :)
hi sajini

any updates on your application after procedural fairness documents submitted

thanks

abhi2020

Apr 13, 2020
Hi members, if anyone is available, please help me. Please tell me how to reply on procedural fairness letter. I mean, I see tht in my profile however, not sure whr to reply. Please assist.

Reactions: Danik

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
It’s depend upon the officer. One of my friend got the PFL regarding to employer address , he got COPR the day after submit PFL.
Since you don’t say what PFL is for and if there is a ban, then can’t tell you. Most don’t get PFL for an employer address but misrepresenting themselves on their applications (don’t state past refusals, fraudulent documents etc.). For wrong address, usually it isn’t a PFL and 5 year ban.

deepu6006

Oct 11, 2021
Since you don’t say what PFL is for and if there is a ban, then can’t tell you. Most don’t get PFL for an employer address but misrepresenting themselves on their applications (don’t state past refusals, fraudulent documents etc.). For wrong address, usually it isn’t a PFL and 5 year ban.
Basically, address on my paystub and T4 is different with my workplace address. As employer registered his store on his home address so officer did not find my workplace. We just need to submit ONTARIO CORPORATION REPORT along with LOE .

TreZel

May 17, 2021
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
AOR Received.
08-09-2023
Med's Request
20-09-2023
Med's Done....
29-09-2023