+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Submit EE profile before receiving diploma? (CRS 440+)

aniruddhabhatt

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
Hello people,
Quick question!

Can I submit EE profile before physically receiving the diploma? As in selecting 'already received a diploma/degree/certificate' in the profile instead of the 'in good academic standing' option. This is critical to my FSW eligibility so is a deciding factor.

I completed the course last month, and would receive the diploma from George Brown College, Toronto this month (i.e. within the 90 days of prospective ITA). Should I submit the profile right now, or wait to actually receive the diploma?

I have the early graduation letter with me, with which I submitted the PGWP application. I am on a study permit right now, implied status.

Thank youu,
Hopefully this will be the last question :)

Anir

Last edited:

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Hello people,
Quick question!

Can I submit EE profile before physically receiving the diploma? As in selecting 'already received a diploma/degree/certificate' in the profile instead of the 'in good academic standing' option. This is critical to my FSW eligibility so is a deciding factor.

I completed the course last month, and would receive the diploma from George Brown College, Toronto this month (i.e. within the 90 days of prospective ITA). Should I submit the profile right now, or wait to actually receive the diploma?

I have the early graduation letter with me, with which I submitted the PGWP application. I am on a study permit right now, implied status.

Thank youu,
Hopefully this will be the last question :)

Anir
Yes you can do that, as long as you're absolutely sure you'll have it by the time of your eAPR final submission.

Ndy_18

Nov 1, 2018
NOC Code......
As long as it has already been assessed by WES or equivalent then should be fine.