+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Submission Confirmation Letter - Does it mean anything?

sarvesh90

Jun 18, 2018
One of my friends who knows a consultant who is well versed with IRCC told me this:

IRCC is no longer sending automated "Submission Confirmation" which they used to do until December.
Instead, what happens is that they assess the application and review if the application is a legitimate candidate for travel exemptions, and then send submission confirmation.
This is being done to ensure that only those applicants get prioritized.

Reactions: jaydevadhikari

jaydevadhikari

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
One of my friends who knows a consultant who is well versed with IRCC told me this:

IRCC is no longer sending automated "Submission Confirmation" which they used to do until December.
Instead, what happens is that they assess the application and review if the application is a legitimate candidate for travel exemptions, and then send submission confirmation.
This is being done to ensure that only those applicants get prioritized.
That's really useful information - thank you! This means that they may have put the application on priority. I'd still need to get the biometrics done though as I haven't received any reply from them on that. I have booked a slot at VFS Nepal for it, so let's see!

Priyagupta5

May 27, 2021
I have one question regarding spouse open work permit.i applied for my husband. My question is about may 27 ,2021 I show submission confirmation what is this meaning. I want to know about this.