+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

STUDY & WORK WITH A BABY

Nath29

Feb 8, 2014
Hai friends,
1)we are planning apply for a one year pg diploma study visa for my wife i will be her dependent and we have a 6 months old baby .
2)I need to work full time in order to steady. is there any possibilities to leave the baby in a daycare when me and my wife go for our study and work?
3)how much will it costs us for leaving him? is there any possibilities she can take him with her to the college
4)how many days college for a pg diploma happens in a week

Kindly Advice
thanks

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1)we are planning apply for a one year pg diploma study visa for my wife i will be her dependent and we have a 6 months old baby .
2)I need to work full time in order to steady. is there any possibilities to leave the baby in a daycare when me and my wife go for our study and work?
You have to show CIC (VO) that you have enough funds to support all your family WITHOUT working. First year tuition + living expenses $10000 for your wife+ 4000 for you + 3000 for baby+ money for return tickets , and if it is a 2 yr program- for the second year the same funds available or a RELIABLE source where this money will come from.

3)how much will it costs us for leaving him?
depends on where you are going. Not every daycare takes babies and cost of daycare fro babies could be from $800 a month to whatever.
is there any possibilities she can take him with her to the college
NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There could be a day care at the university but usually there is a long queue to enroll a child and/or they do not accept babies.
4)how many days college for a pg diploma happens in a week
20-25 hours a week + 20-25+ hours of homework.

chums09

Feb 24, 2014
Nath29 i admire you and your wife's courage to even think of studying and working at the same time. I was on Maternity leave when I did my last year in University and I don't even want to look back!

Do you have family or relatives in Canada to support/help you out? Take note that day cares do have holidays/vacation days. Day care fees range from $15-$30 (infants are usually more expensive as they require more attention.

Nath29

Feb 8, 2014
First of all i would to THANK REGINA & CHUMS09
1)could you please guide me and refer some college for my wife in one year PG in Nutrition & dietetics
2) how much should i need to pay for the college
i have a hotel & Restaurant background and have 8 yrs of experience will i get a job full time
which will be really grateful .
Thanks

txboyscout

Jun 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-08-2011
Nath29 said:
First of all i would to THANK REGINA & CHUMS09
1)could you please guide me and refer some college for my wife in one year PG in Nutrition & dietetics
2) how much should i need to pay for the college
i have a hotel & Restaurant background and have 8 yrs of experience will i get a job full time
which will be really grateful .
Thanks
Ok
You are looking at paying around $12k Canadian Dollars for a two semester PG diploma program
In addition you are looking at ATLEAST $1/month for living expenses; possibly more given you have a small baby.
It is very hard to find a full time job in Canada without Canadian experience. Given that it seems you are semi-skilled at best, I don't think you will be earning enough to support the family and pay the Intl fees, so you will have to rely on savings

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
txboyscout said:
Ok
You are looking at paying around $12k Canadian Dollars for a two semester PG diploma program
In addition you are looking at ATLEAST $1/month for living expenses; possibly more given you have a small baby.
It is very hard to find a full time job in Canada without Canadian experience. Given that it seems you are semi-skilled at best, I don't think you will be earning enough to support the family and pay the Intl fees, so you will have to rely on savings
i am guessing you meant 1K/month...yes $1k-1200 for me and my wife roughly with a baby even more ......u cannot work and pay tuition . U need money for tuition from ur savings......it will cost $600-800 for an apartment alone depending where u live ......bus pass $75.....if u take internet around $50-60 per month.....electricity bill avg $100 .....food/groceries $300 roughly etc these r rough estimates and vary depending on city.......so be prepared for around $1500 per month with a baby......if u find a job (and it may take up to 6 months to find one ) u wont earn more than $1600-1800 per month

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
U need money for tuition from ur savings
This is NOT enough.
They cannot apply for SP telling VO that "we will pay with savings for tuition and for living expenses I will work and get paid in Canada "?!?! ::)

And what ties his wife has in home country when her family is with her already?

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
Regina said:
This is NOT enough.
They cannot apply for SP telling VO that "we will pay with savings for tuition and for living expenses I will work and get paid in Canada "?!?! ::)

And what ties his wife has in home country when her family is with her already?
I was not talking about how much they need for visa purpose..i was explaining how much it actually costs to live as a student with a spouse .....its is clear how much is needed for visa it is given by CIC on their site.

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
Regina said:
What does it mean? Does it mean you propose that you can get into Canada with money from your savings whish is enough only to cover tuition? And money for living will come from where?
as usual ur confused and arguing about something u r failing to understand completely. u seriously need to take english classes.... no point arguing with u. so u carry on with ur assumptions

itstime

Jul 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Regina said:
What does it mean? Does it mean you propose that you can get into Canada with money from your savings whish is enough only to cover tuition? And money for living will come from where?
What I showed for my study permit was enough to cover tuition for my three years of study and they gave me a three year permit. You basically only have to show the first year tuition + 6 months expences.

Nath29

Feb 8, 2014
HAI Friends ,
Definitely i am going to pay the tuition fees from my savings only ,Kindly guide me with some colleges that accept One yearPG Diploma in Nutrition & dietetics
Thanks

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
so u carry on with ur assumptions
Sorry , dude, I think you have to take your ESL classes . Your know English words and grammar , you just could not use them properly to express yourself clearly. ;D It looks like you write something opposite to what you think. Try Composition. It will definitely improve your English. If you try hard then even Canadians will be able to understand you writing. ;)

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You basically only have to show the first year tuition + 6 months expences.
And never asked you about the second and third year? Are you from a developed country? They say :
Students from developed countries who are both visa exempt and
from socio-economic backgrounds similar to
Canada might reasonably be required simply to state their available funds. Conversely, in some
very high-risk environments, requiring and systematically verifying substantial history of funds
and supplementary individual or family financial and employment documentation may be
necessary to ensure that only genuine students well able to support their program of studies are
accorded study permits