+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study with wife and daughter?

pompom

Apr 26, 2006
Indonesia
I am planning to do my MBA next year in Canada.
I have a wife and a daughter. I'm wondering whether they can come with me not by visitor visa? Maybe there are other type of visa I should apply.
Anybody know about this? I don't think I can live long distance with my wife and daughter.

Anybody have this kind of experience before? please answer.

Thanks
Pompom

G

gill_inderjeet

pompom said:
I have a wife and a daughter. I'm wondering whether they can come with me not by visitor visa? Maybe there are other type of visa I should apply.
Anybody know about this? I don't think I can live long distance with my wife and daughter.

Thanks
Pompom

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

gill_inderjeet said:
pompom said:

Thanks
Pompom
YEs they can come, but you would have to show that you have enough funds to support them. When you apply for your student permit, you include them in the application. You should also check the province you intend to study in to determine if you have to pay international rates for your daughters schooling.

PMM

pompom

Apr 26, 2006
Indonesia
YEs they can come, but you would have to show that you have enough funds to support them. When you apply for your student permit, you include them in the application. You should also check the province you intend to study in to determine if you have to pay international rates for your daughters schooling.

PMM
If I have finished my master then I'm thinking to let my wife continue her master as well. What's the procedure? Does she have to apply from outside canada? Whatabout my status?

cheers,
pompom