+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Visa timeline

Rehan1988

Oct 25, 2016
Hi,,, My name is rehan and currently resident in saudi arabia. i got offer letter from dalhousie in InterNetwroking program for September 2017, Can anybody help me, when i will apply for study visa to Canada embassy. Because i have almost 1 year for applying it.

Farko

Jan 26, 2016
its never too early to apply for ur visa....
you should apply now,incase you get refused
so u can have enough time to reapply

Best of luck

Rehan1988

Oct 25, 2016
HI,
Today i visited VSF global in Saudi arabi and they refused to submit my Visa Applicaiton and told me, we are not accepting application before 4 month.
he also told me if you submit online study visa than there will be no check n balance. Secondly if i apply online application, so how i will submit my original passport.

itman62

Dec 20, 2012
I was conditionally admitted for MSc Internetworking in University of Alberta started on September 2015.
CIC issued student visa for me and also work visa for my husband for two years which we never used because of the admission requirement.
This year I was able to get another admission from Dalhousie University, and they have accepted me for the next fall intake in MEng Internetworking begins on September 2017.
I was wondering if I need to apply for visa extension, or I have to apply for a new study permit with my new admission.