+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study visa rejection reason with notes from UAE need help to apply again successfully.

RamSatt

Mar 8, 2021
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
09-12-2020
Med's Done....
15-11-2020
Passport Req..
17-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2021
LANDED..........
19-04-2021
Hi, Good afternoon @wonderbly

I have got my letter for my master's in Canada UNI I have a question: When you applied, should we choose the Abu Dhabi Consulate or the Dubai one? I have a Dubai residence visa, and according to my research, we should apply from the Abu Dhabi Embassy, but there is also a Dubai Embassy. Could you please offer your advice on this?

Thanks in advance for the support

Regards,
Ulfat
Hello Ulfat. As far as I know, there are visa application centres in Abu Dhabi and Dubai. But the Visa processing centre is in Abu Dhabi (Embassy of Canada to the UAE). So, regardless of whether you chose the Abu Dhabi or the Dubai Consulate, your application will be processed in Abu Dhabi and both consulates send passports to the Embassy in Abu Dhabi for stamping.

Ulfat Ali

Aug 17, 2022
Hello Ulfat. As far as I know, there are visa application centres in Abu Dhabi and Dubai. But the Visa processing centre is in Abu Dhabi (Embassy of Canada to the UAE). So, regardless of whether you chose the Abu Dhabi or the Dubai Consulate, your application will be processed in Abu Dhabi and both consulates send passports to the Embassy in Abu Dhabi for stamping.
@RamSatt thank you very much for the clarification helped a lot.

Reactions: RamSatt