+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

study visa rejected

Nov 14, 2014
Hi All,

Am from India.
I did my mechanical engineering and then worked for 2 years at a company in the same field.
I got admitted in Centennial College for PG Advanced Diploma in Mech Engg Technology Design.
I applied for a study visa this Nov 14, it got rejected for the following reasons.
1]you have not satisfied that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay, he arrived at this decision because of these factors:
your travel history
purpose of visit
limited employment in your country
current employment situation.
2]your proposed study are not reasonable in light of one or more of the following reasons, your qualification, your previous study, level of establishment, language abilities or your further prospects and plans.

Please help me in correcting and bettering my application so that it wont get rejected again.

Thanks in advance.

Talha Gujjar

May 12, 2014
Milton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS,Global Karachi,Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-11-2014
File Transfer...
06-11-2014
Med's Request
20-11-2014
Med's Done....
03-12-2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Submitted with Application
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
26-12-2014
779517243 said:
Hi All,

Am from India.
I did my mechanical engineering and then worked for 2 years at a company in the same field.
I got admitted in Centennial College for PG Advanced Diploma in Mech Engg Technology Design.
I applied for a study visa this Nov 14, it got rejected for the following reasons.
1]you have not satisfied that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay, he arrived at this decision because of these factors:
your travel history
purpose of visit
limited employment in your country
current employment situation.
2]your proposed study are not reasonable in light of one or more of the following reasons, your qualification, your previous study, level of establishment, language abilities or your further prospects and plans.

Please help me in correcting and bettering my application so that it wont get rejected again.

Thanks in advance.
try to provide important document & a strong SOP that cover's all of your previous rejection points.
please provide the list of documents that you have attached with your application for better assesment.

Nov 14, 2014
i had applied in spp category with all check list document.Proof of funds like gic account , college paid receipt, transcript , ielts , medical report ,family details and sop .

Jaymin007

Oct 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
779517243 said:
i had applied in spp category with all check list document.Proof of funds like gic account , college paid receipt, transcript , ielts , medical report ,family details and sop .

Hey buddy,

If you think that nothing wrong in your profile then you should write email to them explaining all rejection points in detail. I.e purpose of your study , immigration history n all....

They will definetly grant you visa ...