+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

STUDY VISA REFUSED - TRAVEL HISTORY PROBLEM

Nawtyp

Jun 8, 2012
paramylo said:
I submit only copy of my new passport because the old one was about to expiere.
I write a letter explaining all my trips and the reasons for them, should I submit my old passports too?
You have to submit a proof that you made the trip.That is,your previous passport .The photocopies may be enough but you have to get it notarized.

paramylo

Jul 2, 2012
Nawtyp said:
You have to submit a proof that you made the trip.That is,your previous passport .The photocopies may be enough but you have to get it notarized.
I see, that is why the do not return to me the photocopy that I sent to them the first time "If we suspect fraudulent documents are submitted, they will not be returned."

also I will submit my social security account that shows that I am working untill now, plus the certificate of beginning of operations ( the beginning of my own business) as a proof that I am not searching for a job there but better studies on the field of civil engineer. I hope those will help to satisfie the officer.

Something else, if they refused me study visa again, can I travel to Canada, begin my studies and reapply from Canada?

and by the way, thanks you all, you help me a lot!!!!

Nawtyp

Jun 8, 2012
paramylo said:
I see, that is why the do not return to me the photocopy that I sent to them the first time "If we suspect fraudulent documents are submitted, they will not be returned."

also I will submit my social security account that shows that I am working untill now, plus the certificate of beginning of operations ( the beginning of my own business) as a proof that I am not searching for a job there but better studies on the field of civil engineer. I hope those will help to satisfie the officer.

Something else, if they refused me study visa again, can I travel to Canada, begin my studies and reapply from Canada?

and by the way, thanks you all, you help me a lot!!!!
The embassy won't return any photocopies back to you.But you can submit the proof that you are working like you said.and maybe a letter from your employer may be added.

If you want to undertake course that is more than 6month,you will still need to apply for the visa.and applying from inside or outside canada won't change the basic requirements needed

paramylo

Jul 2, 2012
I see, tommorow (it is 21:25 here in Greece right now) I will send again my application and the supporting documents, wish me good luck people!

Thanks very much for the help!