+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study visa refused, need help for reapplication

TripHopMike

Nov 17, 2019
Congratulations :)

I got an offer from UCW, I am also going to apply for study visa. I would like to ask you if you can share list of supporting documents and SOP guidelines for the study visa. Most importantly the reason due which visa rejected last time. Did you apply for a family along with a study visa.?
Hey there....Sorry for the delayed revert...I have been busy with studies and just managing a sh%* ton of things...As people in the thread said above, employers may discount a degree form UCW. So If you could get admission somewhere else, it would be better. My Visa was rejected last time because of my application not having enough information about my finance. I hadn't provided a letter from my parents for sponsorship in my first application or financial details about my fathers business, I think making sure that your finances are sorted is very critical since students come here and then it get difficult to manage things. I wrote an article about the visa process on my own blog...It is a two part series, you can read it here and see if you like it. If by chance the link is removed because of forum policy, then just PM me and I will share the blog details with you. I applied for myself only and no one else. Hope this info helps and is not too late. Good luck!

TripHopMike

Nov 17, 2019
Hey I need help
My visa got refused on these terms
Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After careful review of your student permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

Am Kenya I applied for an advanced diploma in software engineering
I have paid my tuition
Wrote a SOP I guess it was weak

Any help is appreciated

Hi there...I am late in replying to this as well...You have to give details about you profile, then only we can help you. From what I can infer, I think you have applied for a diploma course so that could be problematic if you have good graduate degree and experience. You have to explain logically to the visa officer that your chosen program will add to your current skill sets and enhance your professional career. Can tell more if you give more details about your profile.