+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study visa refused due to PURPOSE OF VISIT and PERSONAL ASSETS AND FINANCIAL STATUS

Farwa Ali

Oct 26, 2019
Can anyone help me with the situation i'm facing right bow. I applied for study visa Canada but my application is rejected due to 2 reasons which are:
1:You won't leave canada based on your personal assets and financial status as in 216 (1)

2:You won't leave canada based on your purpose of visit. As in subsection 216 (1)

I have been given offer by University Of Alberta in Bachelor's in Native Studies.

I completed my high school in Pre-medical.

I attached my grandmother's and my father's bank statements which were enough to pay fee for the first year.

Now, kindly guide me how to reapply with a strong application? As i am not understanding the objections stated in refusal letter.

I'll be waiting for your reply.

Best Regards,

Farwa Ali

Farwa Ali

Oct 26, 2019
I attached the following documents with my application:
Fathers Pension certificate
Employment letter
Bank statement of my Father and grandmother
Letter of Intent (in which i wrote i will return cz my all family is here)
Affidavit from my Father and grandmother that they will pay my fee
And the total bank balance (grandmother +father) = 40 Lac pkr

Farwa Ali

Oct 26, 2019
I have University of alberta offer letter in which the fee is 25000 $ and living costs are 10000 so i should present a total of 35000 $ which i did.
So i didn't understand why he said that he is not satisfied that i will return after my stay due to my personal assets and financial status.

The main point is what he mean by Purpose of Visit. I mean i am going to study Native studies so what is the problem?

Farwa Ali

Oct 26, 2019
Any affidavit required to prove that i will return?
And i am really worried about what justification shouldi write in sop.

Farwa Ali

Oct 26, 2019
Can you please give an outline of strong points to write in sop.
I will be very thankful to your humble response.