+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Visa Refusal - Applied for Paralegal Course - Needhelp

Mar 11, 2021
I am a law graduate, and have applied for paralegal course in Sheridan College. I enrolled for Jan 21 and am currently undertaking online classes as well. I got refusal 3 hours ago. The reason for refusal are as follows:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Given your previous education and/or employment history, I am not satisfied that the motivation to pursue this particular program at this point in time in Canada is reasonable. Refused under R216(1)(b).

1. Need help SOP or explanation letter for reapplying.
2. process of reapplying.
3. Should I re-apply just now or wait for GCMS notes?

the last date to defer has long passed, and now only has option to take refund till 23 April.
requesting opinions from everyone.

PamTav11

Aug 8, 2021
I am a law graduate, and have applied for paralegal course in Sheridan College. I enrolled for Jan 21 and am currently undertaking online classes as well. I got refusal 3 hours ago. The reason for refusal are as follows:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Given your previous education and/or employment history, I am not satisfied that the motivation to pursue this particular program at this point in time in Canada is reasonable. Refused under R216(1)(b).

1. Need help SOP or explanation letter for reapplying.
2. process of reapplying.
3. Should I re-apply just now or wait for GCMS notes?

the last date to defer has long passed, and now only has option to take refund till 23 April.
requesting opinions from everyone.
Hey!

What did you do? Re applied? and if so what was the outcome or did you wait for GCMS? And what were the exact their exact reasons for refusal?

Thanks I’m advance!