+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study visa information

Naveed7738

Apr 4, 2019
Hi everyone hope all of you will be fine I m from Pakistan I just completed my Masters here and want to move to Canada for higher studies so any guidance regarding admission and the universities which have low tuition fees etc. Thanks

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
If there is any possibility that University where I will apply for admission will provide me some discount on fee.
Seriously no. Google wherever in Canada you want to go and look at university fee's. You will have to pay International fee's the same as every other non-canadian. If the amount i have quoted causes concern, maybe studying is not the route you should take. Look into other streams to immigrate. I had to pay 18k when I came here.

Naveed7738

Apr 4, 2019
Seriously no. Google wherever in Canada you want to go and look at university fee's. You will have to pay International fee's the same as every other non-canadian. If the amount i have quoted causes concern, maybe studying is not the route you should take. Look into other streams to immigrate. I had to pay 18k when I came here.
Oh! Its too much Bro! I have no information regarding other possibilities like other criteria to move .
If you have whatsapp so we could contact on .

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
I don't do whatsapp. google immigration streams in Canada, you will learn a lot. Any kind of immigration is costly, not just to Canada and to think it is not is extremely naive .

Naveed7738

Apr 4, 2019
I don't do whatsapp. google immigration streams in Canada, you will learn a lot. Any kind of immigration is costly, not just to Canada and to think it is not is extremely naive .
I was told by many friends this thing . You just assured me of this . By the Germany is a better option regarding education. There are no education expenses only we need to bear living and food expenses . What is your opinion about this?

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
No idea about Germany. This is a Canadian forum. I highly doubt any country in the world offers free education to foreigners, but good luck. Scotland (where I am from) offers free education, but only for citizens, so germany is probably the same.

Naveed7738

Apr 4, 2019
Y
No idea about Germany. This is a Canadian forum. I highly doubt any country in the world offers free education to foreigners, but good luck. Scotland (where I am from) offers free education, but only for citizens, so germany is probably the same.[/QUOTE
Yeah Germany is providing free education for everyone I have been through this once and I m looking forward to this thanx for your time it is really nice to talk you !
Actually I want to do some sort of earnings

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
Germany is re-introducing fee's for international students. It would be a lot cheaper than canada. Round about 6000 CAD. I don't understand what you mean by earnings. If you want to go to Germany, I would advise going to a German forum. This is a Canadian forum. Nobody knows about the german system. I only done a google search. I suggest you do a lot more searching.