+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study visa got rejected twice

lovely4587

Jul 9, 2012
Please advise me

My study permit has been rejected twice with the reason: :( :(
Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: Your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, other education opportunities available in India or Canada, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

My profile:

10th : 67%
12th : 53%
BSC : 60% (2006 Passed out)
IELTS L-7 R-6.5 R-6 S-6 Overall 6.5
Work Exp : 5 years 8 months (Tech Support Engineer)
loan : 6 Lakhs
Tuition Fees paid : CAD $ 12500.00
Program : Software Engineering Technology Fast Track
Level : Advance Diploma

My consultant has suggested me to change the program and reapply for Jan Intake.
Consultant has suggested me below program:

Project Management
Program Type: Graduate Certificate program
Program Length: 1 year/ 3 semesters

Kindly advice will it help me to get visa.

VPS123

May 10, 2012
Trivandrum, Kerala
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What you did in your BSC...take course suitable to your BSC one...I don't think about this PM course will help you to secure student visa becoz after rejection me also opted same course but the result was again rejection stating course mismatch...

amankaur

Star Member
Sep 4, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
07-11-2012
LANDED..........
20-11-2012
lovely4587 said:
Please advise me

Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: Your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, other education opportunities available in India or Canada, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

My profile:

My consultant has suggested me to change the program and reapply for Jan Intake.

Project Management

u have to for pg diploma ,, which one is upper level of ur previous study,,, and u have to take education loan around 11 lac,, against FD 12 lac.. and 1st sem tuition fee,,

Param09

Jun 20, 2012
Hoshiarpur
Category........
Visa Office......
Consulate General Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2012
IELTS Request
6.5 Bands
Med's Done....
5-11-2012
Interview........
none
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2012
LANDED..........
29-12-2012
lovely4587 said:
Please advise me

My profile:

Project Management

:( :(

Now i am afraid too....want to apply for Software engg. technology fast-track at centennial for JAN intake ...
my profile..
10th- 81%
12 -74%
B.tech(CS)- 67% (2012)
IELTS-6.5 .... L-7.5 , R-7 , S-6 , W-5.5

any suggestions for me @lovely4587 regarding program selection ??? ??? ???

lovely4587

Jul 9, 2012
@VPS123

I did computer science. In my case it wasn't course mismatch. Even my work experience is in same field.

I think the level of program was the reason.

@amankaur

It would be big help if you share some PG Certificate programs list along with colleges name. I really don't want to be depend on Consultant as they only suggest those colleges with whom they have tie up.

@ Param09

Looking at your profile I am sure, you will get admission for soft engg program in Centennial.

But there is no point in going for Adv Diploma after completing Graduation. go for PG diploma or certificate.

Cheers!! N best of luck Bro

bhargavk

Jun 18, 2011
Getting admissions from the university's is best way to get visa.
I suggest you to go with university than colleges.

bhargavk

Jun 18, 2011

lovely4587

Jul 9, 2012
bhargavk said:
I agree.. But its little bit expensive than colleges.

amankaur

Star Member
Sep 4, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
07-11-2012
LANDED..........
20-11-2012
lovely4587 said:
@ VPS123

I did computer science. In my case it wasn't course mismatch. Even my work experience is in same field.

I think the level of program was the reason.

@ amankaur

It would be big help if you share some PG Certificate programs list along with colleges name. I really don't want to be depend on Consultant as they only suggest those colleges with whom they have tie up.

humber college , george brown , sheridon college and centenial college , i think u can find course easily which is related to ur course

@ Param09

Looking at your profile I am sure, you will get admission for soft engg program in Centennial.

But there is no point in going for Adv Diploma after completing Graduation. go for PG diploma or certificate.

Cheers!! N best of luck Bro

DavidODes

Star Member
Jul 3, 2012
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
31st July 2012
amankaur said:
u have to for pg diploma ,, which one is upper level of ur previous study,,, and u have to take education loan around 11 lac,, against FD 12 lac.. and 1st sem tuition fee,,
The program he selected is a post graduate program. So no need to worry about that. And 6 lakhs loan is perfectly alright if he has paid his entire year tuition fees. I paid first year fees and showed loan of 5.5lakhs and u know what, i am in canada now :)

amankaur

Star Member
Sep 4, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
07-11-2012
LANDED..........
20-11-2012
DavidODes said:
The program he selected is a post graduate program. So no need to worry about that. And 6 lakhs loan is perfectly alright if he has paid his entire year tuition fees. I paid first year fees and showed loan of 5.5lakhs and u know what, i am in canada now :)
that is ur luck frd, if u got visa , but if we talk about now days ,CHC is rejecting number of visas,, so according to rule education loan should cover the 80% of our fee and living expense. so alwz follow the rules,, dont take a small risk ,,

lovely4587

Jul 9, 2012
DavidODes said:
Are you in which college bro?

lovely4587

Jul 9, 2012
amankaur said:
that is ur luck frd, if u got visa , but if we talk about now days ,CHC is rejecting number of visas,, so according to rule education loan should cover the 80% of our fee and living expense. so alwz follow the rules,, dont take a small risk ,,
@amankaur

Educational Loan should be from an Indian Chartered Bank and equivalent to at least 80% of tuition +living + travel expenses for one academic year (normally, first year’s tuition, unless already paid, plus $8000).

Even if you are going for two years program you don't have to show funds for your whole study. You only have to show funds for one year stay in Canada + first year tuition fees.

hope this will help you!!