+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study visa delayed Please Help

Mukajr

Aug 12, 2019
Hi, I came From Kosovo to Canada as a visitor and IApplied for study permit on September 12. I haven’t received an answer yet! I have a 10 year multi entryvisa. My question is, if I stay while waiting for myanswer even though I pas 6 months will I jeopardizemy visa if I get a negative answer? PLEASE HELP Iwill reach 6 months on October 26. I would also like to know, if I go back home and I receive and request for my medical will i be abele to complete my medical exam back home or do I have to return to Canada?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Have you been in Canada for almost a year? It is really much better to apply for a study permit from your home country because you must prove that you will return home after your studies. If he has already been in Canada for a year it will be very hard to convince CIC that he will return to KOSOVO. He should also know that apprenticeships only go to citizens and PRs. How are they living in Canada without working? That will be a big concern for CIC. Another visitor extension may be refused. Would recommend returning to Kosovo and reestablish ties. Work on his English. If he doesn’t want to return he should be submitting an extension request now. A medical can be done all over the world. If he returns home he should update his address.

Junior19

Oct 19, 2019
Hello everyone,please I got admission from Canada business college and i have pass through all the procedure the Canada embassy needed.after I got my biometric done 2weeks later when I tracked the status of my passport it shows no results found but at first it was giving me that my passport is on process,
Secondly my course is starting next week and my cic application status still show that they on final decision.please can any one help me out of this because is getting to 2months now after biometric and i am getting scare

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello everyone,please I got admission from Canada business college and i have pass through all the procedure the Canada embassy needed.after I got my biometric done 2weeks later when I tracked the status of my passport it shows no results found but at first it was giving me that my passport is on process,
Secondly my course is starting next week and my cic application status still show that they on final decision.please can any one help me out of this because is getting to 2months now after biometric and i am getting scare
Are you aware that this school does not qualify for PGWP?

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada/study-permit/prepare/designated-learning-institutions-list.html