+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Visa Delay May 2018 Intake

lolo1111

Star Member
May 22, 2018
Hello, my application got refused. I previously applied for the Canadian study permit but my application was refused due to some reasons. I have gotten the required documents now and I intend to re-apply. Please, should I apply using my current GCkey account or do I have to revoke it and create a new GCKey account for a new application?

lolo1111

Star Member
May 22, 2018
Hello, my application got refused. I previously applied for the Canadian study permit online but my application was refused due to some reasons. I have gotten the required documents now and I intend to re-apply. Please, should I apply using my current GCkey account or do I have to revoke it and create a new GCKey account for a new application?

Tush0110

May 21, 2018
Where is this application? Details Help
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

This is my application status showing since 28th may (when I got my acknowledgment letter). I submitted my application at VFS Delhi on 14th may. Any idea, how soon can I expect my SPP visa for sept intake.
Same here applied on 16th may

ca amrut

Feb 19, 2018
Hello, my application got refused. I previously applied for the Canadian study permit online but my application was refused due to some reasons. I have gotten the required documents now and I intend to re-apply. Please, should I apply using my current GCkey account or do I have to revoke it and create a new GCKey account for a new application?
Reason for rejection??

Chase2017

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017
Hey is anyone knows delhi ambassy contact number where i can talk to customer care about my study permit application? Please reply asap

Kiran_8080

Jun 26, 2018
Hi,

I applied for study permit on April 21st,2018 for summer 2018 intake. My classes would commence from June 27th so University has permitted me to join the University by June 27th and on my request university has also sent an email confirmation about the same. I mentioned about the program start date in SOP and attached the email confirmation with the SOP. It's been 9 weeks but till now I did not get any update on my applications.

If I differ my admission to SEP intake do I need to apply for a new CAQ ?

Can anyone please help me on this.

mohini112

Jul 1, 2018
Hi Everyone,
My bro applied in first week of may for student visa sep intake in algonquin.His visa status is same.we are really woried.Does this means that it would be rejected.please reply.