+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Visa Application Mistake

CrystalLak

Aug 18, 2016
hey guys ,,,

Today i've applied for a study permit at the canadian office in my country , but after i've applied and done everything , i noticed that i have a mistake filling a field which the the student number field !! <<

is that a mistake to worry about , if i went back to the office they will edit it or notify the embassy ? .

Thanks .

enywmara

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
Dhaka
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
25-05-2022
AOR Received.
07-07-2022
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-12-2021
Interview........
Not needed
CrystalLak said:
hey guys ,,,

Today i've applied for a study permit at the canadian office in my country , but after i've applied and done everything , i noticed that i have a mistake filling a field which the the student number field !! <<

is that a mistake to worry about , if i went back to the office they will edit it or notify the embassy ? .

Thanks .
This is a mistake you should worry about. You can either update this mistake by using the webform on CIC to notify a case specific query, or if you have applied on paper, you can go to the VAC that you have applied to and let them know of this mistake too. Even if they say that its nothing to worry about, its better to be safe than sorry.

CrystalLak

Aug 18, 2016
enywmara said:
This is a mistake you should worry about. You can either update this mistake by using the webform on CIC to notify a case specific query, or if you have applied on paper, you can go to the VAC that you have applied to and let them know of this mistake too. Even if they say that its nothing to worry about, its better to be safe than sorry.
Okay , as tmw and after tmw are off , i will go on sunday morning and notify them ,, thank you for the help i appreciated .

enywmara

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
Dhaka
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
25-05-2022
AOR Received.
07-07-2022
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-12-2021
Interview........
Not needed
CrystalLak said:
Okay , as tmw and after tmw are off , i will go on sunday morning and notify them ,, thank you from the help i appreciated .

You are welcome! And Best of luck on the application!