+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

study visa application for January 2019 intake

sunyyy

Nov 14, 2018
I think it is possible I got my medicals call today I’m gonna do it tomorrow
Someone said I have to book an appointment.. I got a medical request too .... should I go tomorrow morning to v.i or I should just try to book first tomorrow

Keytruhbee

Dec 2, 2018
Does Your study permit take longer when you apply for study permit and spouse work permit together.. or is it that i can get a study permit approval before spouse wrk permit approval? Because it has been passed my study permit processing time which only takes 2 weeks but my spouse work permit takes 9 weeks and i applied online mid november for jan 2019 and it justs says processing.

Ahmadarar

Dec 6, 2018
Hi
Am Ahmad from Jordan.
I got rejection on my study visa application today( master with thesis in Engineering) , my application was submitted on 2/11/2018 and I didn’t know why. I have university admission letter and I got the CAQ becouse my university in Montreal as well as I have a good financial proof also as traveling history I have schengen where i travel to France, Germany and Italia , and I vist Turkey towice also am still have valid residence in Saudi Arabia .
The reasons for rejection was :
They not satisfied that I will leave Canada after study due to 1. Travel history 2. Family tie 3. Purpose of my visit .

Please advice threre is any chance by replying them back becouse I stronge beleive that I meet the requirements.

Thanks in advance

Christyodofin

Sep 18, 2018
I got up late... I booked and the earliest date I could get is 31 dec ... and school resume 3 Jan... what can I do ... ??? Can this people just consider me.... I have 28 more days to do this medicals
I told you to get up early so you could beg them

Unche

Dec 13, 2018
Hello
Please I just received my current status on my visa stamp vial email hope my stamp will come out soon... I need answer pls
Did you apply online? Have u been asked to submit ur passport? How long did it from when you submitted your passport to when it was stamped?

Unche

Dec 13, 2018
Does anyone know how long it takes for passport to be stamped from when requested passport was submitted to VFS to when it would be be stamped