+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permits from Iran

rambodazimi

Aug 9, 2020
Hello to everybody from Iran.
I know most of you have been waiting for 5-6 months and still haven’t got any update on your profile for even AIP.
I created this thread so that every applicant from Iran can tells her status and timeline to the others and even their approval in principles. So do not hesitate to tell us your timeline and experience.

I’ve applied on 13th July

peyman123

Aug 9, 2020
Hi
I have applied on May 20, and there was no update since then. Even the eligibility review process has not stated yet.

Milad88

Aug 9, 2020
Hi,
I've applied on may 6th,
biometric request may 8th,
Biometric complete July 8th.
No update since not even eligibility review.

ohbruh

Jul 25, 2020
I guess applications from Iran are processing in Ankara, Turkey. I also applied in Turkey.

Submitted: July 21
Biometrics Requested: July 22
Biometric Completed: July 24
Medical: Not required
Eligibility: didn't started yet
Background Check: started

Reactions: Milad88

rambodazimi

Aug 9, 2020
The status of my application submitted on July 13th, is:
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
What does it mean? Does it mean that the Eligibility has been started or not?

Milad88

Aug 9, 2020
The status of my application submitted on July 13th, is:
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
What does it mean? Does it mean that the Eligibility has been started or not?
For review of eligibility you have to check the phase called review of eligibility. If it's something like "we're reviewing whether you meet the eligibility" then the review process has started otherwise it's not.

rambodazimi

Aug 9, 2020
I guess applications from Iran are processing in Ankara, Turkey. I also applied in Turkey.

Submitted: July 21
Biometrics Requested: July 22
Biometric Completed: July 24
Medical: Not required
Eligibility: didn't started yet
Background Check: started
Yes exactly. Applications from iran are processing in Ankara. If you get any update and news about Ankara’s embassy, please let us know. Thanks.

Reactions: ohbruh

rambodazimi

Aug 9, 2020
An applicant from iran finally could get his AIP after almost 6 months of being patient! Although he submitted a full application (with biometrics), he got AIP Instead of full approval (opposite of the latest tweet of CIC)