+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit

Eva94

Feb 23, 2018
i have applied for my study permit on April 5th. Since then I haven’t received any update. The only email I received was an automated one saying “there has been no activity in your account. Thank you for your patience”.
Has anyone else experienced the same thing ? I am kind of afraid, does it mean I am going to be rejected ?

Anyone that can help with that please comment on my post. Thank you

Yash.p15

Jun 6, 2018
Guys i have got overall 6 bands having each module L-6 S-6 W-6 and having 5 in reading... so can i apply for visa or should give again?
Help me out guys

Ashwell

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
i have applied for my study permit on April 5th. Since then I haven’t received any update. The only email I received was an automated one saying “there has been no activity in your account. Thank you for your patience”.
Has anyone else experienced the same thing ? I am kind of afraid, does it mean I am going to be rejected ?

Hi, did you receive your study permit? and if so how long did it take?

Margotte

Star Member
Dec 2, 2013
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
02-02-2021

Hi Eva
That’s an automated message that you will receive monthly until you have a definitive answer from CIC, but It doesn’t mean there’s a problem with your application or that it will be denied.