+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

study permit

GMK

May 8, 2018
I submitted my paper application for study permit through local visa office in Oman on 22/04/18. Then I connected this application to my online CIC account on 26/04/18.I have got this two pages rejection letter in my online CIC account on 02/05/18 .However university required original 5 pages rejection letter to return my fee.
When I will get from CIC UAE Candian embassy hard copy of rejection letter (5 pages) along with my submitted documents.

Is this normal or are there still some chances? I found a thread which says that the person received PPR one month after his same application was refused -

OmaniRu

May 8, 2018
Hello I submitted my application on the same day also in VFS Oman but haven't got a response yet. May I ask you how you linked your paper application because I don't know what to enter as the application number.

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
I submitted my paper application for study permit through local visa office in Oman on 22/04/18. Then I connected this application to my online CIC account on 26/04/18.I have got this two pages rejection letter in my online CIC account on 02/05/18 .However university required original 5 pages rejection letter to return my fee.
When I will get from CIC UAE Candian embassy hard copy of rejection letter (5 pages) along with my submitted documents.

Is this normal or are there still some chances? I found a thread which says that the person received PPR one month after his same application was refused -
Try sending the school the rejection letter you have first and see their response. Most rejection letter I've seen is 3pages max

Getting refused doesn't stop you from getting approval on your next try so be hopeful

GMK

May 8, 2018
I have sent the two pages refusal letter to University but they informed 5 pages original letter is required for reimbursement of fee.

Please guide me when i can apply for student visa again, can you provide me guidance for this, if yes give me your email details to discuss my case further.

GMK

May 8, 2018
Hello I submitted my application on the same day also in VFS Oman but haven't got a response yet. May I ask you how you linked your paper application because I don't know what to enter as the application number.
Go to CIC website
create your account with GCkey & link your application.

Anujoy143

Nov 12, 2017
Hi there,
my spouse is in canada. Her visa and study permit expires on july 30th, but she got her classes till August'18 end.. We have also applied her for another 1 yr course(and got offer letter a week back) to join from sep'18 intake..

Seniors requests your help to clarify how I could also do the visa and study permit extension..