+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

study permit

ismailgc

Jun 3, 2016
hi
im now in canada , i have admission in baccalauréat chicoutimi and CAQ , i need study permit , can i doit
on line ' and if i need digital fingerprint

Keyjoe23

Jul 31, 2015
Go apply online for a study permit and select your current location Canada and see how it will go.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
ismailgc said:
hi
im now in canada , i have admission in baccalauréat chicoutimi and CAQ , i need study permit , can i doit
on line ' and if i need digital fingerprint
what status do you have in Canada if only a visitor you should complete any application as though applying from outside Canada.

SM91

Jun 9, 2016
I am being forced to go to canada for my masters but I don’t want and have given alot of thought on it....so I have to apply for study permit in Canada under pressure. Please can anyone tell me the way to make sure I get refusal without anyone having a doubt on me please. I want help genuinely.

harvijay1001

May 23, 2016
App. Filed.......
27-10-2016
SM91 said:
I am being forced to go to canada for my masters but I don’t want and have given alot of thought on it....so I have to apply for study permit in Canada under pressure. Please can anyone tell me the way to make sure I get refusal without anyone having a doubt on me please. I want help genuinely.
I'm assuming that you are really being serious and not kidding!

So in case you are, just write in your SOP that your master's would help you get a good job in Canada and allow you to apply for a permanent residency.

The VO would be really generous if he gives you a study permit after reading that. Hopefully I will get such a VO when I apply :p

SM91

Jun 9, 2016
harvijay1001 said:
I'm assuming that you are really being serious and not kidding!

So in case you are, just write in your SOP that your master's would help you get a good job in Canada and allow you to apply for a permanent residency.

The VO would be really generous if he gives you a study permit after reading that. Hopefully I will get such a VO when I apply :p
If I write this can anyone know about this like is there any chance that my family can know about this ?

SM91

Jun 9, 2016
SM91 said:
If I write this can anyone know about this like is there any chance that my family can know about this ?
Do they mention details of refusal reason in the rejection letter like this was mentioned in SOP or you entered this amount of financial funds which are not sufficient?

harvijay1001

May 23, 2016
App. Filed.......
27-10-2016
I think they do give a generic reason.

It won't say you wrote "blah blah" in your SOP

But it will say the VO is not convinced you will leave Canada after completion of your studies

SM91

Jun 9, 2016
harvijay1001 said:
I think they do give a generic reason.

It won't say you wrote "blah blah" in your SOP

But it will say the VO is not convinced you will leave Canada after completion of your studies
they will just mention this that "VO is not convinced you will leave Canada after completion of your studies” or apart from this they will mention that I mentioned something like this in my SOP?

SM91

Jun 9, 2016
harvijay1001 said:
It will not specifically mention that I think.

another thing is it compulsory to show funds for first year of education in bank for fixed amount of time like for 6 months?....I was also thinking to mention lower amount of funds in the application and miss some bank statements ?

pretty_girl

Aug 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2015 rec. by CIO
Doc's Request.
PCC - 31-08-2015, Jan 21 2016, March 08 2016
Nomination.....
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
25-08-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted already 2015-06-17
Med's Request
Upfront - October 22nd
Med's Done....
10-22-2015
Passport Req..
14-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
Inland
SM91 said:

Have a serious talk with your family about this...and don't waste their money unless it's your money and you still want to waste it by applying for a rejection.

SM91

Jun 9, 2016
pretty_girl said:
Have a serious talk with your family about this...and don't waste their money unless it's your money and you still want to waste it by applying for a rejection.

done with every possible option...nothing left apart from this.