+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit was refused for the 2nd time

rashad648

Aug 23, 2017
1st time
I got an admission for the Diploma in Accounting program in July from the University of British Columbia. As a next step, I've applied for a study permit and it got rejected due stated reasons below;

You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this
decision, I considered several factors, including:
purpose of visit
employment prospects in country of residence

2nd time

I've managed to get a letter from my employer stating that "I can continue my employment after the studies". Also I've attached the document for the accomodation. Applied to study permit again and it gets rejected due to mentioned reasons below;

In reaching a decision, an officer considers several factors; these may include the applicant’s travel and identity documents, reason for travel to Canada, contacts in Canada, financial means for the trip; ties to country of residence (including immigration status, employment and family ties) and whether the applicant would be likely to leave Canada at the end of his/her authorized stay.

In accordance with Section A11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA), any person wishing to become a temporary resident of Canada must satisfy an officer that he or she is not inadmissible to Canada and meets the requirements of the Act. This includes the requirement to establish to the satisfaction of the officer that the applicant will respect their conditions of admission and will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for his or her stay.

Raj22

Star Member
Nov 7, 2016
Sorry to hear i too was rejected for accounting program which leads to a CPA- maybe immigration doubts CPA intention is to settle

alkeshkanabar75

Aug 13, 2017
App. Filed.......
11-07-2017
File for the Caips notes and find out reason of refusal first, then provide reasons and documents accordingly.

E_shah

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
1st time
I got an admission for the Diploma in Accounting program in July from the University of British Columbia. As a next step, I've applied for a study permit and it got rejected due stated reasons below;

You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this
decision, I considered several factors, including:
purpose of visit
employment prospects in country of residence

2nd time

I've managed to get a letter from my employer stating that "I can continue my employment after the studies". Also I've attached the document for the accomodation. Applied to study permit again and it gets rejected due to mentioned reasons below;

In reaching a decision, an officer considers several factors; these may include the applicant’s travel and identity documents, reason for travel to Canada, contacts in Canada, financial means for the trip; ties to country of residence (including immigration status, employment and family ties) and whether the applicant would be likely to leave Canada at the end of his/her authorized stay.

In accordance with Section A11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA), any person wishing to become a temporary resident of Canada must satisfy an officer that he or she is not inadmissible to Canada and meets the requirements of the Act. This includes the requirement to establish to the satisfaction of the officer that the applicant will respect their conditions of admission and will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for his or her stay.

Hi when did u apply and when u recieved a mail for rejection ? Where did u apply - Bangalore or Delhi ?