+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Visa

s.a.khalid

Nov 4, 2009
Dear Sir,

I am Sayed Ahmad Khalid and my student ID # is (262468).
I applied to Cambrian College of Applied Arts and Technology, and I have recieved an Official Letter of Admission from the College.

I have already sent my documents including (Copy of my passport, Copy of my National ID Card, Official letters from the College, and an Application Form).

But I have not sent an application form,my six photos, and a proof that I have enough money to survive in Canada for at least one year.
But I have mentioned in my application letter that I am ready to show my financial resources any time I am asked by the embassy.

Please help me and contact me about my application status, I really want to know about my application.

Sincerely yours,
S.A.Khalid
E-mail: kambez9@gmail.com or kambez9@hotmail.com

tony1321

Nov 2, 2009
The application form, six photos and proof that you are financially capable of paying your tuition and expenses for a year are a MUST. They will not process any application or even consider it without them... I recommend you send them as soon as possible.

kista

Aug 24, 2009
Incomplete applications are not processed.
Probably they will return all your documents and then you can send complete application.

wissy

Oct 30, 2009
Hi !

I also think that without these documents, your file will not be processed. So, the best is to send your complete file ASAP to get a student visa. If you want to verify exactly which documents are needed, go on: http://beta.gullivearth.com/en/guide/administration_5/1910/canada.

Good luck :)