+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

study permit university category prod

abrahamp

Star Member
Dec 1, 2017
I got admitted to University of Guelph for MEng Mechanical Engineering and I have applied for Visa Bangalore VAC for study permit. Processing time says 5 weeks in the cic website. Does it actually take weeks to know the result ? can I expect to hear from at an earlier date if all the docs are in order and medicals completed before hand???

Dharmeshvirani235

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2016
Med's Done....
30-09-2016
Passport Req..
30-09-2016
When did you applied ? My brother also applied for UofRegina on 23 November. Stil waiting.. I think university applicant getting reply in 3-4 weeks..

P.V.P

Star Member
Jul 20, 2016
Mine is also for university.
I applied on 16th nov.
Vac: banglore.
Medical passed on 25th nov

Waiting for final decision

immigrant_kane

Star Member
Jan 18, 2017
i applied on 7th Nov for visa (McGill) , no update till now, not even medical clearance. Getting way too anxious now .

abrahamp

Star Member
Dec 1, 2017
i applied on 7th Nov for visa (McGill) , no update till now, not even medical clearance. Getting way too anxious now .
Hey...how do we know that we got medical clearance? Is there an online tracking for medical? I did my medicals on 6th November then as per the checklist you can apply only after one week. After you do ur medicals. The hospital staff told me that if there is any medical issue they will let me know within 2 days ( I am from Kerala and only hospital which does visa medicals is KIMS Trivandrum) and they will sent the medicals within next 5 working days. I didn't get call from them and I called them to know whether they sent the report and they told me they did. Applied on paper at Bangalore Vac on 20th November

immigrant_kane

Star Member
Jan 18, 2017
Hey...how do we know that we got medical clearance? Is there an online tracking for medical? I did my medicals on 6th November then as per the checklist you can apply only after one week. After you do ur medicals. The hospital staff told me that if there is any medical issue they will let me know within 2 days ( I am from Kerala and only hospital which does visa medicals is KIMS Trivandrum) and they will sent the medicals within next 5 working days. I didn't get call from them and I called them to know whether they sent the report and they told me they did. Applied on paper at Bangalore Vac on 20th November
you can link your application online (i.e. your offline application with online application) and track status updates.

abrahamp

Star Member
Dec 1, 2017
you can link your application online (i.e. your offline application with online application) and track status updates.
hi...i applied on 20th November via paper and completed my medical before submission of my application around 6th November . cic says it take around 5 weeks. does they really take 5 weeks . My class starts on 8th jan 2018. already ticket fares getting higher. i am expecting to get a decision by 28th dec. will it more days than that ?

immigrant_kane

Star Member
Jan 18, 2017
hi...i applied on 20th November via paper and completed my medical before submission of my application around 6th November . cic says it take around 5 weeks. does they really take 5 weeks . My class starts on 8th jan 2018. already ticket fares getting higher. i am expecting to get a decision by 28th dec. will it more days than that ?
i applied on 7th Nov with no updates till now, however each case is unique in a way coz iv seen some people get it within even 8 days, so u can hope for the best :)