+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

study permit sponsorship and medical exam Qs

farhan_83

Star Member
May 29, 2008
Re: [urgent="submitting application soon!"]study permit sponsorship and medical exam

whole physical test, urine test, blood test, chest xray ...

Z

ZMan

Re: [urgent="submitting application soon!"]study permit sponsorship and medical exam

farhan_83 said:
whole physical test, urine test, blood test, chest xray ...
what sort of physical test is it? what do they look for?

mariogarza

May 13, 2008
Re: [urgent="submitting application soon!"]study permit sponsorship and medical

they look for aids, std's, diabetes, and in some cases drugs...

Z

ZMan

mariogarza said:
I was wondering how parents/grandparents of current PRs migrate because most aged ppl 've got at least diabetes.

Anyway, apart from showing the 3rd party sponsor, how credible is showing an FDR from a bank under my name as a "proof of fund"?

mariogarza

May 13, 2008
Re: [urgent="submitting application soon!"]study permit sponsorship and medical

ZMan said:
mariogarza said:
I was wondering how parents/grandparents of current PRs migrate because most aged ppl 've got at least diabetes.

Anyway, apart from showing the 3rd party sponsor, how credible is showing an FDR from a bank under my name as a "proof of fund"?
About the diabetes, I have no idea... maybe for them is different a young person with diabetes than an old one...
Have you tried to email the canadian embassy at your country?... here in Mexico they answered all of my doubts... tell them your doubts about the proof of funds

Z

ZMan

Re: study permit sponsorship and medical exam Qs, pls advice successful applicants!

I've received the outcome today: med exam. I assume it means they won't be calling me for an interview anymore, would they?

For the med exam, I guess I should first get myself checked up by my doc for diagnosing any underlying illness, get treated fast and then report for the med exam with comeplete medical fitness.

Z

ZMan

Re: study permit sponsorship and medical exam Qs, pls advice successful applicants!

ZMan said:
I've received the outcome today: med exam. I assume it means they won't be calling me for an interview anymore, would they?
I figured it varies from country to country - the CHC website of our country states that interview, if necessary, is always held before coming to a positive (med exam) or negative (refusal letter) decision.

Good luck to everyone waiting for an outcome!