+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Renewal

usamaa001

Jun 5, 2012
Hi I am in Canada and came to Royal Roads University Masters in Global Management attended fall semester and then dropped the semester and the university got admission in NAIT in BBA-Accounting program for 23 Courses

Now my study permit is expiring in September first when should i apply?
how much do i need to show as a proof of funds?
how long the funds should be held in the account to maintain the bank statement?

Genuine replies will be appreciated

Regards

hx7697

Apr 17, 2015
I know someone who got study permit renewal with $1000..

BTW can i ask you a question? I got NAIT's offer too, but my current study permit is going to expire 2 months before my NAIT starts, I don't know if I should extend my current study permit with NAIT offer( there are 2 months gap..), or get a whole new study permit with NAIT?

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

hx7697 said:

BTW can i ask you a question? I got NAIT's offer too, but my current study permit is going to expire 2 months before my NAIT starts, I don't know if I should extend my current study permit with NAIT offer( there are 2 months gap..), or get a whole new study permit with NAIT?

Apply for SP extension. Fill up IMM 5709.

luvly3

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
hx7697 said:

What was the $1000 dollars for?

usamaa001

Jun 5, 2012
Take Letter of Acceptance and apply to it

$10,000.00 for bank statement and how long should the funds be held in account please give me relevant link to CIC website

Thanks

Reactions: KitKhan