+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit rejected,should I reply them back

Ahmadarar

Dec 6, 2018
Hi
Am Ahmad from Jordan.
I got rejection on my study visa application today( master with thesis in Engineering) , my application was submitted on 2/11/2018 and I didn’t know why. I have university admission letter and I got the CAQ becouse my university in Montreal as well as I have a good financial proof also as traveling history I have schengen where i travel to France, Germany and Italia , and I vist Turkey towice also am still have valid residence in Saudi Arabia .
The reasons for rejection was :
They not satisfied that I will leave Canada after study due to 1. Travel history 2. Family tie 3. Purpose of my visit .

Please advice threre is any chance by replying them back becouse I stronge beleive that I meet the requirements.

Thanks in advance

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Unfortunately there is no appeal process, you could try contacting them by phone and see if there is anything you can dig up.
The only recourse is either to apply again and try to explain away your reasons in your SOP or file for a judicial review through a Canadian $$lawyer$$ if you are up for it, if successful the denial is removed and the application is considered by another officer.

You can also get the caips notes which are supposed to contain an explanation of the officers decision but these take 30 days and by the time you get them it might be too late for the legal options.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=180&top=17

Reactions: Ahmadarar

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
1. Order your GCMS notes to see the detailed reasons behind the refusal.
2. Read through the discussions in the International Student section of the forum to learn about common refusal reasons.

Reactions: Ahmadarar