+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit REFUSER

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes I wrote it in my study plan that I was teaching in a school as a health teacher, before I travel to Benin as a missionary. And with the 9years gap is there a hope if I order the GCMS and reapply? And please what can I do for way forward
So how does a degree in environmental studies help your career if you were a teacher. Wait for GCMS notes.

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Apart from the questions that needs to be addressed as stated above, have you in the past or are currently in the process of applying to Canadian PR?
Also, the amount showed by your parents, was it deposited just before your visa application or has the funds been secured over a period of time?

Enochuwa1

Feb 28, 2021
Apart from the questions that needs to be addressed as stated above, have you in the past or are currently in the process of applying to Canadian PR?
Also, the amount showed by your parents, was it deposited just before your visa application or has the funds been secured over a period of time?
No I have not applied for PR before and the money is in my father company name which he gave to me accompanied with a letter of explanation.

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
No I have not applied for PR before and the money is in my father company name which he gave to me accompanied with a letter of explanation.
That could possibly be the reason why the officer was not satisfied with the funds being available to you. It is always best to have the funds in your account or at the max in your parents bank account. Anything outside that will raise an issue on availability of funds for the duration of the stay.

Enochuwa1

Feb 28, 2021
That could possibly be the reason why the officer was not satisfied with the funds being available to you. It is always best to have the funds in your account or at the max in your parents bank account. Anything outside that will raise an issue on availability of funds for the duration of the stay.
Okay if I could get the money to my account and rewrite a good sop will that solve all the issues raised for the refuser?

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
You have financial support from your parents.
Why didn't go to Immigration Consultant or lawyer? They may help you.