+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit REFUSER

Enochuwa1

Feb 28, 2021
My name is Judith and I got admission to Acadia University on Jan 19,2021 and I apply for my study permit on 10th, March. And I do my biometrics on 10th, may. My account was updated by 11th may. Biometrics was completed on 2nd June. And July I got refused by the visa officer on two bases...

Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit
application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet
the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and
Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can

demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Order GCMS notes. Need profile information - age, program, country etc. But officers don’t believe you can afford your program. How much did you show in funds (is it yours?) and did you pay first year tuition.

Enochuwa1

Feb 28, 2021
Order GCMS notes. Need profile information - age, program, country etc. But officers don’t believe you can afford your program. How much did you show in funds (is it yours?) and did you pay first year tuition.
ADEJUWON Judith Ochuwa
28yrs
Environment health sciences
Am from Nigeria but staying in Benin Republic

The account is for my father and my mother both give me a letter to surport my study. With both amount 187million naira in 240,000CAD as at today exchange rates
I also have some money in my own Benin account

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Is this a masters program? Well you have quite a few issues.

1. You don’t live in your home country. You are not applying from there. So what are your ties to Nigeria. What are career prospects in Nigeria.
2. You are 28 and showing no personal funds.

Enochuwa1

Feb 28, 2021
Is this a masters program? Well you have quite a few issues.

1. You don’t live in your home country. You are not applying from there. So what are your ties to Nigeria. What are career prospects in Nigeria.
2. You are 28 and showing no personal funds.
Undergraduate studies

Enochuwa1

Feb 28, 2021
Undergraduate studies
I have 8 plots of land using for farming given to me by my father. and a small chemist and supermarket stores in Nigeria I came to Benin to work for few years which will complete December. And I have my personal home residence that I built myself in Nigeria. I have 6million cefa of Benin which is not up to the fee that's is why my parents decided to pay the full money and all charges

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have 8 plots of land using for farming given to me by my father. and a small chemist and supermarket stores in Nigeria I came to Benin to work for few years which will complete December. And I have my personal home residence that I built myself in Nigeria. I have 6million cefa of Benin which is not up to the fee that's is why my parents decided to pay the full money and all charges
So you own land, a supermarket and chemist shop. How does taking an undergrad program in environmental health science help your career. Why Canada for an undergrad program at 28. You only have around $13k for a 4 year undergrad program. That is not near enough money. You are 28 and should be showing your own funds.

Enochuwa1

Feb 28, 2021
Please what is GCMS notes and how can I order for it

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Please what is GCMS notes and how can I order for it
Google ”order GCMS notes” and there are several companies that do it. Officers don’t think at 28 you need to come to Canada for an undergrad program in Environmental Health Sciences. Has no tie to what you have been doing for the last 10 years.

Enochuwa1

Feb 28, 2021
So you own land, a supermarket and chemist shop. How does taking an undergrad program in environmental health science help your career. Why Canada for an undergrad program at 28. You only have around $13k for a 4 year undergrad program. That is not near enough money. You are 28 and should be showing your own funds.
Thank you
If I ask my parents to balance up the money in my account will that answer the reason of the refuser? Or there are still more things to put in place.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you
If I ask my parents to balance up the money in my account will that answer the reason of the refuser? Or there are still more things to put in place.
That will raise “red flags” as your parents are just dumping money into your account. You have a 10 year study gap, correct? You need to explain why you are doing an undergrad program at 28 when most students begin undergrad before age 20.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

Enochuwa1

Feb 28, 2021
That will raise “red flags” as your parents are just dumping money into your account. You have a 10 year study gap, correct? You need to explain why you are doing an undergrad program at 28 when most students begin undergrad before age 20.
Yes I wrote it in my study plan that I was teaching in a school as a health teacher, before I travel to Benin as a missionary. And with the 9years gap is there a hope if I order the GCMS and reapply? And please what can I do for way forward