Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
My application was refused today due to the reason below, if I re apply do I have to submit all new documents, new updated bank statement or previous submitted one will work and for sop shall I just attach letter of explanation addressing this reason.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.
These are generic refusal notes. I would suggest to apply for GCMS notes to know officers concerns in detail.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
I have reapplied post refusal of my initial sds file , reason given were unsure if i leave canda post completion , program that i took is not in relation to my studies and previous employment.

Reapplied answering both the reasons .. done my computer science engineering passed with 70% without any backlogs, have 9 years of experience now working as manager level 1, course applied MBA from brock university.. currently pursuing semster online still. Awaiting for visa on my second application, proof of funds attached property evaluation and networth, gic done, first year paid , family ties-spouse, mother live in Home country .ielts 8,age 31..only thing worried is my elder brother is a Canada Pr for the last 4years will it impact my chances
Did you get GCMS notes after you were refused first?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have reapplied post refusal of my initial sds file , reason given were unsure if i leave canda post completion , program that i took is not in relation to my studies and previous employment.

Reapplied answering both the reasons .. done my computer science engineering passed with 70% without any backlogs, have 9 years of experience now working as manager level 1, course applied MBA from brock university.. currently pursuing semster online still. Awaiting for visa on my second application, proof of funds attached property evaluation and networth, gic done, first year paid , family ties-spouse, mother live in Home country .ielts 8,age 31..only thing worried is my elder brother is a Canada Pr for the last 4years will it impact my chances
Is this your first or second refusal. Have you ordered GCMS notes to read the notes for refusal. Why did you start studying without a permit and not defer?