+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

study permit refused from islamabad

daffodails3

Dec 23, 2010
hi i applied study permit for canada 19 nov2010, i got medical 29th nov, i got negative decision 23 dec 2010, any body tells what to do now, re apply?

acemsyed

Star Member
Aug 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
2112 / 1236
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
and the reason for refusal is ???.

daffodails3

Dec 23, 2010
i have done application thru consultant, my brother provided his affedvit from canada to provide me shelter,and all requirments as long i stay there, we provided 17oo thousand rs mcb statment funds , for 2 year diploma, and 6000$ fee already paid,all other documents usually should given them, i gave, still i found reply says, not genuine bona fid student, will not leave canada after study. anyone guide me should i apply again for summer smester with new addmission,??

acemsyed

Star Member
Aug 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
2112 / 1236
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think the reason for your refusal is that you failed to show satisfactory ties with your country and the presence of your brother offering your shelter in Canada weakened your case even more. You should have given them something credible to prove your intentions to return to your home country. Anyways for now you need to defer your admission to the next semester and write to your uni/college as to why you can't attend classes in this semester. They will issue you a new letter of acceptance and hopefully transfer your paid fees as well. Once you get a new letter of acceptance you're good to go. Try finding out if your college/uni offers Spring (May 2011) intake, it will save you a lot of time.

Cheers ;-)

daffodails3

Dec 23, 2010
applied 19 nov, class starts 11 jan 2011, police clearence, affedevit from mom, whose account holds money, brother,sister in law accounts funds, from canada, provided place where i will stay, fee reciept, college letter,statement, why to choose canada to study, ( as consutant told me)

daffodails3

Dec 23, 2010
while embassy now knew me well, and my other stuff, if i apply again, is there good chance to get it? my consutant asking to get personal notes, and whole file from CHC islamabad to find what the reason was inside, good idea?

acemsyed

Star Member
Aug 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
2112 / 1236
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am not sure if your consultant would be allowed to get hold of that kind of confidential info. But its worth a shot. A piece of advice, next time DONT mention that you have plans to share accomodation with your brother & family. It must have raised some eyebrows and probably is the main reason for your refusal. Plus if you/your sponsor holds enough money to cover for your studies and living expenses in Canada DONT attach your brother's / sis in law's bank statements or you may end up with the same result once again. Don't hide anything but dont be too candid and choose your words carefully in the SOP.

Cheers ;-)

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

acemsyed said:
I am not sure if your consultant would be allowed to get hold of that kind of confidential info. But its worth a shot. A piece of advice, next time DONT mention that you have plans to share accomodation with your brother & family. It must have raised some eyebrows and probably is the main reason for your refusal. Plus if you/your sponsor holds enough money to cover for your studies and living expenses in Canada DONT attach your brother's / sis in law's bank statements or you may end up with the same result once again. Don't hide anything but dont be too candid and choose your words carefully in the SOP.

Cheers ;-)
Sure he can, he can apply for the CAIPS notes.

daffodails3

Dec 23, 2010
salam, hi, anyone can tell me, if i should pull file info. NOTES OF VISA OFFICER THRU CONSUTANT? will it help me any thing to appy next time, college agree to deffer the aceeptance letter for june smester, should i reapply or give up for this college / countery?consultant ask me 16000 rs fee for notes from HCC islamabad, in 2 month time.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

daffodails3 said:
salam, hi, anyone can tell me, if i should pull file info. NOTES OF VISA OFFICER THRU CONSUTANT? will it help me any thing to appy next time, college agree to deffer the aceeptance letter for june smester, should i reapply or give up for this college / countery?consultant ask me 16000 rs fee for notes from HCC islamabad, in 2 month time.
You can get them yourself for $5.00 if you know someone in Canada, or you can pay about $35-45 through a commercial company, such as caipsnote.com or caips.ca that is a lot cheaper than 16,000 rp.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

daffodails3 said:
how to get capis noes in 5$, if some1 is in canada?
Your inbox is full so here is the information.

Hi

daffodails3 said:
hi can you please tell me how to apply and where, in canada to get these notes, my brother is there, can he get it, where and how. please tell me
See: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563B.pdf and here is the authorization for your brother to obtain the information. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5475E.pdf

daffodails3

Dec 23, 2010
hi , salam, can you please provide us address in canada where we can send application to get caips notes, can you please send the address, from within canada. thanks.