+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit reapplication

roseni

May 13, 2021
I applied for a Student Visa about three weeks ago and I got refused, because I didn't satisfy the officer on the financial fees of the University (I had around 60k) and because 'they weren't convinced that I would return to my country'.
I just reapplied, now including a support letter by my father's businesses and a deposit of 160k. Is this enough not to be refused again and to convince the immigration officer?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I applied for a Student Visa about three weeks ago and I got refused, because I didn't satisfy the officer on the financial fees of the University (I had around 60k) and because 'they weren't convinced that I would return to my country'.
I just reapplied, now including a support letter by my father's businesses and a deposit of 160k. Is this enough not to be refused again and to convince the immigration officer?
None of us can tell you that. It will be up to the officer and will depend on your full profile.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Unfortunately we cant tell you the outcome but you should be concerned you got rejection in just three weeks...

fritchou

Jan 21, 2019
Tunisia
Unfortunately we cant tell you the outcome but you should be concerned you got rejection in just three weeks...
yes i feel like the VO immediatly refused after seeing proof of funds. VO might bring other reasons in re-application. full profile and GCMS notes are crucial here

Jrljessy

May 12, 2021
Where did you apply from?