+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit processing time

Aug 3, 2017
Dear Sir, I have applied for Canadian study permit for January 2018 start date from Nigeria. I have received a confirmation email from the Visa Application Center (courier service company). I am also aware that the study permit application processing time is up to sixteen weeks.
I want to know the possible response from the Canadian embassy within this process haven met all application requirements. Thank you

King Ush

Aug 3, 2017
How did you apply?
paper application or online application? If paper, I was made to understand two days ago by VFS, the body that handle visa application for embassy here in Lagos that they ate experiencing a lot of traffic in handling candidates application. They ate putting in more work to ensure every ones application is responded to ontime, not withstanding, it has to be done according to who comes first. So I'll advise you be patient, yours will be attended to at the right time.

King Ush

Aug 3, 2017
How can I link my paper application to an online status? Thank you
Visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/account.asp if you haven't signed up, do that then link your application. But note that if you like k your application online, you may not get email notifications any longer, all notifications regarding your application would be sent directly to your online account. Endeavor to remember your login details and the login page if possible, add page as a himescreen on your phone. I hope this helps :)