+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit ...plz help..Urgent

docsazm

Star Member
May 11, 2016
harvijay1001 said:
It's june so you have enough time to apply for both SP and TRV at the same time.

Just make sure your letter of explanation clarifies this. It should be very concise and extremely clear that you intend to go for the symposium, come back and then go again for your program in January.

No point in applying for the visa twice
Here u r mentioning to apply both sp and TRV together ?
And lastly u r telling to go for TRV and latter sp.... With family?
Please guide ...I m confused

remo456

Jul 2, 2016
Hello friends,

I am very confused abut study gap. I finished M.sc chemistry in 2012. Then I worked till november-2014 in R & D of chemical company. After that, I was preparing for government exam. I appeared for IELTS academic in April-2015 and got overall 6.5 band (R-7.0, L-6.5, S-6.5,W-6.0). I want to apply for manitoba student visa. From november-2014 , I didn't work as I was very confused for what to do further. So, I was preparing government exams but I couldn't get success. Now , I don't want to do job in private and want to move canada. My this gap (frm november-2014 to right now) will affect on getting study permit?..I want to apply for september-2017 intake. some consultancies are saying if I will apply for september-2017 then it will be 5 years study gap (in 2012 I completed M.sc). so you may get rejection as canada doesn't allow mre than 5 years study gap no matter you were working or non-working. Is this true? please help me as I don't want to get rejection and spoil my profile. I have read some posts here whom canada had given student visa though they had more than 5 years gap. Please help me

frankhurt

Jun 12, 2016
I see a very slim chance because of the gap and plus you already have done Msc. Canadian embassy can simply ask you why do u wanna study more after 5 year gap and plus you already has a msc degree so it will be very hard

docsazm

Star Member
May 11, 2016
remo456 said:
Hello friends,

I am very confused abut study gap. I finished M.sc chemistry in 2012. Then I worked till november-2014 in R & D of chemical company. After that, I was preparing for government exam. I appeared for IELTS academic in April-2015 and got overall 6.5 band (R-7.0, L-6.5, S-6.5,W-6.0). I want to apply for manitoba student visa. From november-2014 , I didn't work as I was very confused for what to do further. So, I was preparing government exams but I couldn't get success. Now , I don't want to do job in private and want to move canada. My this gap (frm november-2014 to right now) will affect on getting study permit?..I want to apply for september-2017 intake. some consultancies are saying if I will apply for september-2017 then it will be 5 years study gap (in 2012 I completed M.sc). so you may get rejection as canada doesn't allow mre than 5 years study gap no matter you were working or non-working. Is this true? please help me as I don't want to get rejection and spoil my profile. I have read some posts here whom canada had given student visa though they had more than 5 years gap. Please help me
Better to apply for PhD program

Brozachs

Jan 29, 2015
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
IRCC / Paris VO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
remo456 said:
Hello friends,

WHAT PROGRAMME DO YOU WANT TO PURSUE IN CANADA?