+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Invalid ? EVEN VISA IS APPROVED ?

hmzx7

Jul 12, 2020
Hey Guys!

I was flying tomorrow but just checked my portal and it shows Study Permit Invalid. My Counterfoil shows the status Valid but I dont know for any reason it says my Study Permit is invalid. What should I do now?

janfly

Nov 30, 2020
I did my medical on 12th January 2021 when I got a medical request.
Few are in the same situation like you. Non-sds files have this issue in recent times. Connect with me for the solution. Do not fly unless both are valid

hmzx7

Jul 12, 2020
Few are in the same situation like you. Non-sds files have this issue in recent times. Connect with me for the solution. Do not fly unless both are valid
I hope to figure out a solution. My flight is tonight.

Django93

Jun 5, 2020
Hi......my GCkey shows my study permit is invalid....my counterfoil is shown as valid and my medicals are valid for another 4 months.....please advise

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Hi......my GCkey shows my study permit is invalid....my counterfoil is shown as valid and my medicals are valid for another 4 months.....please advise
Where in your GCKey does it show your study permit as invalid? Can you share a screenshot? As far as I know, only your counterfoil visa is reflected on your GCkey account...?

janfly

Nov 30, 2020
I guess you were about to fly and updated your details in the arrivecan app but didnt travel. Is it?

janfly

Nov 30, 2020
Or perhaps they transferred DLI on their GCKey prior to travelling to Canada..?
No. DLI change won't affect your status for now. For all the cases, you will be notified but this is auto update by the border officer when someone not turning up to the border but updated the info into arrivecan app.